#1 Girl Tour...............................Day 1 !!

*DAY 1 Of The #1 Girl Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The y left at 5:00am*

*everyone was packed and on the bus Tamara and Denise had said their goodbyes! Then soon the tour bus left and was on it‘s way but it wasn‘t all fun and games cause the guys were stuck in school……… since the ride was gonna be long they had to have too hours of school :P loolz*

Tamara’s POV : OMFG I can’t believe this is happening!! Like OMG !! Ray ray from Mindless Behavior is my boyfriend I HAVE KISSED RAY RAY FROM MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!! It was heaven btw!! And now I’m going on tour with him and the boys !!!!! Soooooooooo much fan and even better I’m gonna sing and be their opening act whoooooooooooo so cool I’m sooooo hype!! Me and ray were finna chill out wid the guys when Keisha said we had to do 2-3 hours of school the guys were bummed expect me and prince! I don’t love skool but I’m really good at it I finished most of it in like 45 minutes so the rest on the time I was helping ray roc and prod!! The guys are really kl and they are really fun to be around Princeton is a bit weird but anyway prod id soo funny we like best friends and roc he loves my skste boards tricks and my ray? I love him to bits plus he is suuuuuuuuch a good kisser loolz! Soon enough with my help the guys finished skool and prod got tired and went to sleep in his bunk! Princeton was on his iphone I think he was tweeting and me roc ray ray and Kenneth were playing Mario kart!! On wii! I was winning!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! I was sitting on ray’s lap! Which I didn’t understand! I mean not that I liked it! But how did he play sooo well with me also on his lap!! Anyway then Kenneth had work to do plus he always lost! Bless him and roc went on the computer and me and ray were sitting on a couch snuggling and talkin! (end of POV)

Ray Ray: “how do u always beat me at Mario kart?”

Tamara: “cause I‘m better than you!” *smiling, teasing him*

Ray Ray: “ha ha not for long imma practice and beat u!” *smiling*

Tamara: “ha ok ray!” *still on his lap resting her head on his chest*

Ray Ray: “you tired babe?” *holding her, looking at her*

Tamara: “ummm yeah! I was up late after our date!”

Ray Ray: “how come?” *stroking her hair*

Tamara: *cuddling him* “my bro found out bout the tour and he didn‘t want me to go cause of u and the boys!”

Ray Ray: “oh right I see….”

Tamara: “no ray u don’t he is SUPER OVERPROTECTIVE! Like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much!!”

Ray Ray: “so he don‘t know we dating?” *worried expression on his face*

Tamara: “ha hell no! he would kill you! And me! ”

Ray Ray: “wait does he know where u are now?” *still worried*

Tamara: “nope he had to go on a business trip! By time he comes back I‘ll be back! So he has no clue! don’t worry bout it ray! Plus if he comes back early m auntie will break it to him slowly and I think he‘ll be cool with it!”

Ray Ray: “oh ok! But I can see why he so protective!” *smiling*

Tamara: “why” *looking up at him*

Ray Ray: “girl you sexy!!” *grinning*

Tamara: *laughs* “ha ha” *pecks him on the lips before resting her head back in his chest*

Ray Ray: “lets go bed!!” *picks her up and carries her to 

the bunks then they get in ray‘s bunk!*

*then Tamara rests her head on ray ray‘s chest and ray ray wraps his arm around her waist as she drifts off and so does he………………………..*

to be contiued i need 3 comment with feedback so i no if i'm doing good or if the story is crap! :P