Getting Let Down Leads To Arguments!!

*in the morning …………………………….*

*Keisha is talking to the clothes designer about the outfits for tonight’s show, prodigy is workin on some beats, Princeton is getting his homework done, roc is messing around with DJ Soundwave and ray ray and Tamara have been in ray rays bunk……………………..*

Ray Ray: *kissing Tamara, really getting into it*

Tamara: *pulls away, catching her breath* “imma go get a drink…” *jumping off the bunk, about to walk out*

Ray Ray: “I‘ll get for you babe ;)” *getting off the bunk*

Tamara: “aww! But ray I can get my own drink ha ha ha I ain‘t a baby” *walking out the bunks with ray ray following behind*

Ray Ray: “well you my baby!” *wrapping his arms around her waist*

Tamara: “ha ha ha I no! now lemmie go!” *laughing jokin about, tryin to get out his grip*

Ray Ray: “why?” *laughing* 

Kamal: “She Said Let Go!” *looking at them both, angry*

Tamara: “ha babe it‘s ok I don‘t mind, wanna get me that drink now?”

Ray Ray: “ite babe!” *kissing her on the cheek before letting go of her and going to get her a drink*

Tamara: *walks over to kamal* “what you doin here?” *annoyed*

Kamal: “I told you I‘d come back! And don‘t that boy know when you listen when he bein told?”

Tamara: “that boy is called ray ray an he was only jokin! I can look after myself kamal plus he knows when to stop and at least he no how to keep a promise!” *all the people in the room : OOOOOH*

Ray Ray: “here you go babe!” *givin her a glass of orange juice before goin to sit on the couch*

Kamal: *raises one eyebrow* “does he not know your name?” 

Tamara: “yes! Yes he does and I‘m sorry did someone actually ask you to come back?” *standing there with her right hand on her hip and drinking her orange juice with the other……………*

Kamal: “well you did! And you better watch your attitude!”

Tamara: “no! actually I said we didn‘t spend time together not come back tomorrow! And my attitude is just fine! You can leave now!” *walking away from him and goes and sits on ray ray‘s lap as ray wraps his arms around her*

Kamal: *trying to calm down* “Tamara! Come here when I‘m talking to you”

Tamara: “I love you kamal but don‘t act all in charge with everyone else is around, you never really cared before!”

Kamal: “that isn‘t true!” *waling and sitting on the same couch staring at them both*

Tamara: “yes it is! And you  know it is! Plus you‘ll only just get a phone calla and leave in the next 30 seconds”

Kamal: “tha‘s not tr….” *his phone rings!!*

*everyone looks at Tamara then him as she rolls her eyes*

Tamara: “told you!” *looks away from kamal*

Kamal: “one sec!” *answers the phone, gets up starting a conversation*

Ray Ray: “babe don‘t you think u givin your bro a hard time?” *putting a strand of her loose hair behind her ear*

Tamara: “no! u don‘t know him like I do ray!”

Ray Ray: “maybe not! But still you haven‘t seen him in ages don’t waste it.”

Tamara: “yeah your right ray!” *kisses him on the cheek before hopin off his lap and walking towards kamal as he came off the phone*

Kamal: *turns around* “I…..”

Tamara: *loos at him* “of course! I knew it!”

Kamal: “I….it‘s not my fault they need me!”

Tamara: “and what about when I need you? Huh?”

Kamal: *looks down* “you got ray ray ?!”

Tamara: “yeah I no but I‘m talking about before and what about when I can‘t tell ray stuff?”

Kamal: “well you could always call me?”

Tamara: “what if I need you in person?” *crossing her arms*

Kamal: “well……………”

Tamara: *shakes her head* “typical!” *walking away*

Kamal: “Tamara! Wait….”

Tamara: *turns around to see him* “this is just like before………” *turns back and walks into the bunks!*

Kamal: “that was a long time ago…….”

Tamara: *shouts from the bunks* “NO IT WASN‘T IT HAPPENED 2 MONTHS AGO! BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY DON‘T CARE ABOUT ME SO WHY DOES IT MATTER?”

Kamal: “I do care about you! But that wasn‘t my fault I…”

Tamara: “JUST DO WHAT YOU DO BEST KAMAL AND GET OUT!” 

Kamal: *sighs, looks at ray* “talk to her for me!”

Ray Ray: “I have a name u no! and I can‘t I tried! But I dunno what you too chattin bout and this is between u and her not me!”

Kamal: “watch yourself! And fine whatever she‘ll forgive me tomorrow!”

Ray Ray: “I don‘t think she will!” *standing up*

Kamal: “what do you know? No one asked you!”

Ray Ray: “actually you did!” *walking into the bunks after Tamara…*

*then kamal kissed his teeth and left the bus………..*

*With Ray Ray and Tamara……………………………..*

(3 comments to be contuined any old comments dont really care now lool no haterz)