Reveiling Secerts................. :L Getting Emotional.......................

hey guys now this part isn't very rated r but it is not for children to read (this may scare younger views or maybe affect them in some way) thank you enjoy : 

*then ray ray picks her up and carries her out into the hang out area, Princeton and prodigy look at him as he takes Tamara into the quiet room, shuts the doors and sits on the couch with Tamara on his lap………….*

Ray Ray: “baby u gotta tell! I can‘t take it anymore!” 

Tamara: *jumps out his lap * “Please ray don’t hit me!” *crying*

Ray Ray: “wha….no no no baby! *jumps up and goes it her* I would never hit you! U know that! Look come here *she hesitates before hugging him* what is goin on? Who has hit you?” *holding back his anger so he don‘t scare her*

Tamara: *pulls away from the hug* “I…my mum!”

Ray Ray: “What?! she has hit you? I… has she bruised you?” 

Tamara: “I…. it‘s ok some of them are gone now!” *looks away from him?*

Ray Ray: *shocked, mad..* “what do u mean some of them? She has bruised you! That is child abuse…”

Tamara: “I……. *sits back down on the couch* I still have one or two they bruised worse than the others and I wasn‘t the greatest lil girl I…….” 

Ray Ray: *sits down next to her, wipes her tears away* “baby! That is not a reason to hit your child! If she bruised you that is child abuse!”

Tamara: “I….I no! that ray! But she was still my mum” *bows her head*

Ray Ray: “is that why u were so upset bout before?” *looks at her*

Tamara: *keeps her head down, a tear escapes her eye landing on the floor as she wipes the remains and she sniffs for air…..*

Ray Ray: “baby! Please! Tell me! I don‘t wanna see you like this?!” *pulls her toward him and cuddles her from the side*

Tamara: *looks at him (not crying)* “I was 9! Already living with my auntie, I have since I was 1! My mum was well u no a crack head and yeah I was 9 and my mum was clean… she said she had been for almost 3 weeks and she wanted to take me out for the day so my auntie gave her a chance and told me to call if anything… so it was going well we went for lunch and she brought me a new top….then was about 19:30! The time she was meant to take me back to my auntie‘s when she went in a shop and told me to wait outside…and…then she..” *stops, takes a deep breath*

Ray Ray: “wait wait! She left u outside! By yourself! When u are meant to be home?”

Tamara: *nods * “and then after about 5 mintues I was gonna go in when she came out….. Drunk! And with half a cigarette in her hand, I just looked at her in shame! I didn‘t want my old mum back I wanted to go home then all of a sudden a guy came up to my mum, she knew him and they were talking then he gave her like $500 !! Then she was smiling and came up to me saying she was going out and I had to stay with this man! I wanted to go home I wanted auntie I wanted my big bro kamal, I soon realised that where we were he worked around the corner.. I started screaming his name when the man….he…he grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth and told me not to scream but I didn‘t listen and then everything went black I…”

Ray Ray: “wait! Are you trying to tell me that your mum sold you! To a man! U don‘t know! And he took u away! Let‘s just hope that‘s the only thing he did!” *clenching his fists*

Tamara: “well……..*ray ray looks at him* whe…when I woke up I was in an old warehouse soo confused I was all alone I started screaming and crying for help when that man came in and told me to shut my mouth! And then he started pullin off his belt….I was scared I thought he was going to beat me :’( but it was worse than getting beaten….”