Wardrobes and Grinning :D

*then Tamara smiled and her and ray ray ran upstairs to her bedroom to pack………………………..*

Ray Ray: “woooooooooooooooooooow! Tamara! Your room id Dope! Can I have it?” *smiling, looking around as Tamara pulls her suitcase out and starts to pack………*

Tamara: “ha ha thanks ray! And no no u can‘t!” *choosing what to take on tour…*

Ray Ray: *looking in her wardrobe…* “umm…….”         [THE IMAGE OF HER WARDROBE IS IN THE COMMENTS]

Tamara: *looks at him* “what? Never seen so little clothes before?” *putting her hands on her hips..*

Ray Ray: “what! No it‘s not that I…………..” *feeling bad, and regretful..*

Tamara: “look ray ray! We ain‘t all rich like you guys are ok! It ain‘t my fault my auntie and brother don’t have enough money to buy me clothes!” *turning away from him…* “things are hard right now u no we don’t have the privileges you have *a tear escapes from her eye*”

Ray Ray: “hey Tamara I didn‘t say anything” *walks over to her* “I don‘t care about that! And I don‘t care about your wardrobe! I just care about you…..I……mean……….”

Tamara: *turns around* “ha haha come here” *hugs him*

Ray Ray: “I….oh you know what I meant…… I think” *hugging back*

Tamara: “ha it‘s kl!!” *pulls away from the hug and packs her suitcase..*

Ray Ray: “he…..hey Tamara? What are you doing tomorrow?” *watching her pack her suitcase*

Tamara: “well if you remember ray ray me you and the guys were gonna go to the amusement park!” *nearly done packing..*

Ray Ray: “oh yeah um…. Decides that!” *feelin a bit stupid..*

Tamara: “ha ok! Welllll nothing why?” *closing her suitcase and now facing him…*

Ray Ray: “well I was thinking maybe tomorrow it could just be me and you and we can go out with the guys another day?” *looking nervous but holding a smile*

Tamara: “ray ray are you askin me out?” *raisin one eyebrow tryin not to smile…*

Ray Ray: “well……………… *Tamara gives him a look* yes I am!”

Tamara: “really?” *really shocked but also happy*

Ray Ray: “oh come on Tamara! don’t play that game with me! I mean look at you, you are beautiful you love HERSHEY’S! you love art your basically my twin!! And everyone knows we would make a good couple and so do I ! ever since the first day when I fall on you it was the best day of my life and I already knew that I liked you the moment I looked into your big beautiful milk chocolate Hershey eyes! And I don‘t care but I gotta say it girl u got BACK OFF :D !!! And I really like but I was so super nervous to ask you out but now not so much…….. So what do you say? Tamara do you wanna go out with me tomorrow?” *smiling nervously*

Tamara: *speechless* “I…um…I‘d Love to go out with you 2morrow ray !” *smiling*

Ray Ray: *grinning* “yay! *clears throat* I mean yeah kl can‘t wait..”

*then Keisha called ray ray down stairs because they had to go… ray ray and Tamara go down stairs……..*

Ray Ray: “by tamz! ;) see you tomorrow !” *hugs her*

Tamara: “bye ray ray!” *hugs back, pulls away*

Ray Ray: *still has the grin on his face* “bye denise!!”

Keisha: *looks at ray ray then at Tamara..* “um…. See you later Tamara! Denise! We will be in touch!!”

Denise: “yes defenaltily!” *then ray ray and Keisha leave….. And denise turns to Tamara!* “so what happened between you and Raquan then?” *smiling*

Tamara: *still in shock and speechless..* “I…..I……”

Deniese: “spit it out I need to know :D!!” *egar and smiling wider*

Tamara: “I have a date with ray ray tomorrow!!”

*after that denies was also happy excited and speechless, and helped Tamara plan what she was going to wear and everything then soon Tamara went to sleep excited about tomorrow and ray ray when to sleep dreaming if Tamara!…..*

 .......................................................... to be continued