You Think You Know Someone ?

*With Ray Ray and Tamara……………………………..*

Ray Ray: *about to speak………………*

Tamara: “I‘m here ray !” *sitting in their bunk as he comes and climbs in*

Ray Ray: “are you ok!?”

Tamara: “ray ray! I love you but u don‘t always have to say that! I‘m fine really! Plus he doesn‘t deserve my tears I got nuthin to cry bout!”

Ray Ray: “yuh… I was just checkin babe”

Tamara: “I no!” *smiles, crawls over and sis in his lap hugging his chest*

Ray Ray: *stroking her hair* “I see what you meant by I dunno your bro the way you do! And I don‘t think he wants me too!”

Tamara: *still in his chest* “he told you to talk some sense into me innit?”

Ray Ray: “yup but in a rude way!”

Tamara: “that‘s my brother for you!”

Ray Ray: “babe? What happened between you too 2 months ago?”

Tamara: *raises her head from his chest………….* 

Ray Ray: “I.. I was just wondering I don‘t gotta tell me!”

Tamara: *puts her head back into his chest, cuddling him* “when I needed him, he wasn‘t there……..”

Ray Ray: “I will always be here for you babe!”

Tamara: “I no ray ray!” *kisses him*

Ray Ray: “lemmie guess! He promised and didn‘t keep it!”

Tamara: “umhm! Basically I was at home and I needed help on a project but my auntie had work and my brother had a day off so my auntie asked my brother to help me and I was really excited to spend time with him and for him to help me! But I got happy for nothing I said he would help then he fell asleep and woke up and went out! Completely forgot about me, left me home alone I called I’m over 7 times but he was ignoring me not answering my calls just texting me! That he would home soon! But he didn’t come in till 4am after my auntie had come in and I had to finish the project by myself!”

Ray Ray: “wooow! What sort of project was it babe?”

Tamara: “a family one where u had to do a quiz and stuff with a family member …”

Ray Ray: “how bout we change the subject now babe!”

Tamara: *raises one eyebrow* “like what” *raising her head from his chest again*

Ray Ray: “me!!!!!!!!!!! Joke joke” *laughing*

Tamara: “no go on u said it now! What about you ray?”

Ray Ray: “you know everything already” *smiles, giggles*

Tamara: *still got one eyebrow raised* “do I?”

Ray Ray: “yeah wait……………….maybe…”

Tamara: “maybe?” *looks at him weird*

Ray Ray: “ha ha yeah!”

Tamara: “tell meh!” *smiling*

Ray Ray: “oh well…………………” 

(3 comment to continue xox...................................................................................................)