Who Said What Bout Who ?

Tamara: “will one of ya‘ll please juss tell me?”

Ray Ray: *sighs* “my mother was sayin how you’re a slut she don‘t want me dating you, calling you a hoe and how baby doll was better then you?”

Tamara: “what!” *getting angry* “HOW THE FUCK CAN SHE BEIN SAYIN ALL DAT SHIT WHEN SHE DON‘T EVEN NO ME NOT TO MENTION….”

Ray Ray: “baby? I no ur pissed but u gotta calm down!”

Tamara: “calm down? CALM DOWN I CAN‘T FUCKING CALM DOWN IMMA GIVE YOUR MOM A PIECE OF MY MIND!” *standing up, Keisha is watching*

Ray Ray: *pulls her toward him and kisses her, Keisha raises her eyebrows as ray ray pulls away* “baby look I no my mom is a complete shit head and it‘s hurts you from what she said but u gotta juss let it go ok! We ain‘t go be here for long den we never have to see her again ok u gotta rest your leg! Trust me I would love to watch a cat fight between u nd my mom but u need save your energy for something more important ok?”

Tamara: *sighs* “your right ray fine imma let dis one slide for now imma go bed!” *using her clutches she makes her way to the bunks*

Ray Ray: *watches her walk, loses his smile* “I‘ll be in a mintue k” *turns to keisha*

Keisha: “um wow! That was… wow”

Ray Ray: “what do u really wanna say Keisha?” *seroius*

Keisha: *sighs* “your mom is still crying..”

Ray Ray: “and I care y ?” *rolling his eyes*

Keisha: “ray ray! She is your mother!”

Ray Ray: “no she ain‘t! my momma would love and respect who I date and my mom wouldn‘t dare call the love of my life a hoe!”

Keisha: “ok maybe when your mom said that it waasn‘t kl but still”

Ray Ray: “Keisha! I‘m not forgiving her so easy! I‘m done talkin bout dis now if u excuse me imma go see to me girlfriend!” *walks off into the bunks……..*

*at 21:05 someone comes in the tour bus, it‘s ray ray‘s mom she goes into the bunks to see ray ray sleeping with Tamara and stares at them, ray ray has his back to so she can’t see him clearly…*

Ray Ray: “you have no right to be here get out!” *still has his back to her*

RM: “oh ray ray u scared me! Look I‘ve come to…”

Ray Ray: “I don‘t give a fuck bout what u‘ve come to say now get out! My girlfriend is tryna sleep” *stroking Tamara‘s hair as she cuddles up to him more in her sleep*

*with that ray ray‘s mom left! The next day MB and Tamara had finished their homework! Most of MB were chillin in ray‘s mom‘s pool and Tamara and ray were in the tour bus alone when someone was banging on the door and came dashing in full of anger…………………*

--------------------------------------------------------------

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! who is at dat door stuff bout to go down here ppl! 6 comments for more guys!