The Unexpected :P :O.........................

*then ray ray storms out the tour bus and into his mom‘s house and into the dining area where everyone is eating dinner……………..all eyes turn on him……………*

RM: “ray is everything o…..”

Ray Ray: “save it!” *angry*

RM: “now ray ray whatever u are upset about there is no need to be rude!”

Ray Ray: “oh u wanna talk to me bout rude momma! Then explain to all of us why u slammed the door in my girlfriends face and left her in the god damn rain!”

RM: “I don’t know what your talking about! That doesn‘t even know me yet and she is already making up lies about it!”

Ray Ray: “bullsh*t!” *everyone gasps in shock*

RM: “Raquan T Smith! Now I understand that u are upset about something but I will not aloud that kind of language being used in my house!”

Ray Ray: “I don‘t care anymore momma ok! every time u didn‘t like a girl I dated. I thought it was because u were protecting me or something but something finally woke me up! u made me break up with all those girls because u don‘t like them not because I didn’t u never won‘t me to have a future! u don‘t want me to be happy………”

RM: “now ray ray calm down I have not done that you EVERY girl you have dated……”

Everyone But RM: “YES U HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!”

RM: “I………not that isn‘t true I‘ve always liked baby doll! And I never said I don‘t want u to be happy of course I do it‘s juss…”

Ray Ray: “I love Tamara mom! *his mom rolls her eyes* she makes me happy!”

RM: “no…no sweety she doesn‘t! you just think she does I……..”

Ray Ray: “how would you know?” *holding in his anger*

RM: “I……..because I‘m your mom ray….”

Ray Ray: “so juss because you’re my mom! Your not me mom! I don‘t care what you say Tamara is the only girl for me! She‘s the one I love.”

RM: “ray ray this is only puppy love! You don‘t know this girl! She is another celebrity..”

Ray Ray: “what like baby doll is?” *crossing his arms*

RM: “what! No baby doll is different she is sweet nice..”

Ray Ray: “so is Tamara!”

RM: “but you know baby doll you don‘t know this girl could juss be another one for your money or another one of those famous wanna be‘s!”

Ray Ray: “How dare you! U don’t know Tamara don‘t u dare excuse her of being like baby doll was and u no it!”

RM: “look ray yes I don‘t know her and I don‘t really want to ..I….”

Ray Ray: “y!? what has Tamara done to you!?”

*Keisha leaves to check on Tamara and bring her some food*

RM: “she doesn‘t deserve you! She doesn‘t deserve my son!”

Ray Ray: “yes she does! I am the best thing that could have ever happened to her…….”

RM: “she properly tells every guy that! For all you know she could be some little hoe who sleeps with all kind of guys……………”

Ray Ray: *burning in anger* “SHUT THE F*CK UP! OK SHUT UP MOM U HAVE NO F*CKING IDEA WHAT MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN THROUGH AND YOU HAVE NO F*CKING RIGHT TO JUDGE HER LIKE THAT! SHE ALREADY HAS ENOUGH PEOPLE ALWAYS BRINGING HER DOWN AND CAUSING HER STRESS SHE DOESN‘T NEED YOU TO MAKE IT WORSE AND I DON‘T GIVE A F*UCK ABOUT MY LANGUAGE AND I F*CK ABOUT STAYING IN THIS HOUSE BECAUSE IMMA SLEEP ON THE TOUR BUS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! I CARE ABOUT HER! MORE THAN THE WORLD AND LOVE HER EVEN MORE THAN THE UNIVERSE! SO F*CK U AND BABY DOLL I NEVER LIKED OR LOVED BABY DOLL BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS BEING HORRIBLE TO PEOPLE AND BEING A COMPLETE B*TCH SO U CAN TAKE AWAY THAT PARFETIC DREAM OF US GETTING BACK TOGETHER! I HAVE ALWAYSED LOVED YOU MOM BUT U ARE A HORRBLE AND TERRIBLE PERSON JUST LIKE BABY DOLL AND I SWEAR IF U RUIN THIS REALTIONSHIP FOR ME I SWEAR I WILL NO LONGER BE YOUR SON!!”

Rm: *in complete and utter shock* “Ray I…….”

Ray Ray: “DON‘T SPEAK I DON‘T EVEN WANNA HEAR! YOUR VOICE RIGHT NOW! AND U SHOULD BE SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW DO U HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HAPPENED TODAY!? NO WELL IMMA TELL YOU! THIS F*CKING D*ICK HEAD RIGHT HERE! *points to Princeton* YES HIM HE WAS FLIRTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND NOT TO MENTIN FELL ON HER AND F*UCKING BROKE HER LEG WHICH U MADE HER STAND AND FALL ON WHEN U LEFT HER IN THE F*CKING RAIN! SHE WILL PROBERLY GET ILL NOW THEN U HAD THE ORDASCITY TO TELL ME SHE WAS ON THE PHONE AND NOT TO CHECK ON HER U NO MOM U! U ARE A WITCH! U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH! …………”

RM: “what ever she has been through cannot be that bad!”

Ray Ray: “OH REALLY! THAT WHAT YOU THINK! WELL YOUR F*CKING WRONG! BECAUSE I THINKK BEING ALMOST RAPED AT THE AGE OF 9 IS PRETTY F*UCKING BAD NOT TO MENTION BEING ABUSED BY HER MOTHER EVER SINCE SHE WAS 1 AND HAS BEEN LIVING WITH HER AUNTIE EVER SINCE HER DAD LEFT HER WHEN SHE WAS BORN OH AND DON‘T WORRY MOM BECAUSE IT DOESN‘T F*CKING END THERE SHE LOST HER MOTHER 2-3 WEEKS AGO! U CAN‘T IMGAINE WHAT KIND OF PAIN AND SUFFER SHE HAS BEEN THOROUGH! NO CAUSE NOT!! CAUSE U DON‘T GIVE A SH*T RIGHT BECAUSE HER LIFE CAN‘T THAT BAD *his mom tries to reach for him* DON‘T F*UCKING TOUCH ME! JUST BECAUSE NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH U WANNA SAY SORRY BUT IT‘S TOO LATE MOM LIKE U USE TO SAY ‘THE DAMAGE IS DONE!’ U ALWAYS TOLD ME NEVER TO JUMP TO CONCLUSION BUT U HAVE BEEN DOING THAT EVER SINCE TAMARA GOT HERE! NOW I‘M LEAVING TO BE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND! AND I DON‘T WANT YOU ANYWHERE NEAR HER OR ME! BECAUSE U DON‘T DERSEVE TO!………..” *storms out as thunder roars!! Then ray slams the door shut, walking outside and in the tour bus..*

:O woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow drama right? do u ya'll think what ray did was right?

3 comments for more ppl................ love yah and love my fans!!!