Finding Love And Happyness xox

Doctor: “oh yes of course! She is just getting the cast put on! If you‘ll all follow me!” *they all follow the doctor and she leads them into Tamara‘s room 246!*

Doctor: *stops in front of the door* “now before you all go in she said she wishes to speak to Keisha first!”

Keisha: “right ok!” *goes in the room*

*in the room………………………………*

Tamara: *sees Keisha!, still getting her cast on* “hi Keisha! Can I ask you a favour?”

Keisha: “hi Tamara how are you feeling I‘m so sorry this has happened to you an ray ray didn‘t mean what he had said he was just ……” *stand by the door*

Tamara: “that’s his problem to fix not yours Keisha! I‘m fine the pain stopped a little so yeah can I ask you a favour now?”

Keisha: “oh yh sorry yes of course!” *walks over to her*

Tamara: “ya‘ll got camera’s on the tour bus right? *Keisha nods* can you get me today‘s footage of …..”

Keisha: “already got it the videos go to my phone!” *gets her iphone out and finds the video!* “here you go girl!” *gives Tamara the phone*

Tamara: *smiles at keisha* “thanks! Now can u call raquan in?!” *straight face -_-*

Keisha: *raises her eyebrows cause she didn’t call him ray ray!* “sure hun!” *smiles and goes to get him*

*2 mintues later ray ray comes in the room!*

Ray Ray: “baby I am so soory I didn‘t mean to I….”

Tamara: “shut up! And just sit down!”

*ray ray is shocked but does s she says, he sits on the chair by her bed!

Ray Ray: “Tamara look I……..” 

Tamara: “watch this!” *gives him keisha phone*

Ray Ray: “what is it?” *looking at the phone*

Tamara: *getting fruatsated* “just!….. Watch it!”

*ray ray watches the video as the lady is done putting Tamara‘s foot cast on, she thanked the lady as she got on her feet using her crutches and grabbed her thing, ray ray had finished watching the vidoe*

Ray Ray: “baby! I … I am sooooo soory Tamara I should have never done that! And I should have believed you all along I‘m so sorry it‘s just I let my angerget the better of me” *walks over to her, with the phone in his hand*

Tamara: “tell that to my leg raquan!” *moving from him*

Ray Ray: *grabs her arm, and she fliches* “please tamara I‘ so sorry if It helps I almost put Princeton in hosiptal and I know what I did to you imma regret for the rest of my life, baby please forgive me?”

Tamara: “I‘ll think bout it!” *near the door*

Ray Ray: *quickly goes over to her, and kisses her*

Tamara: *pulls away*

Ray Ray: “ok maybe that wasn‘t the smartest move but I just had to kiss you and show you just how sorry I really am baby I know I was stupid! And I swear if he touches you again….”

Tamara: *smiles, kisses him, wrappin her arms around his neck* “you were always forgiven ray! I juss love messin wid you sometimes!”

Ray Ray: *smiles* “that‘s my girl” *kisses her again!* “I so wanna murder that prick for doin dis to you! Does it hurt?”

Tamara: “before it hurt like hell but I had meds and It‘s kl now I juss wanna go back to the bus and relax!” *hugs him*

Ray Ray: “not exactly babe!” 

Tamara: *pulling awa from the hug* “what do you mean?” *looking at him in confusion*

Ray Ray: “well……when I was looking or you and well uno this happened I was looking for you because I had to tell you something!”

Tamara: “tell me what??”

Ray Ray: “ah ha ha well the hotel we were meant to stay in dis weekend cancelled our reservations so………*Tamara raises her eyebrows* we gotta stay at my momma‘s!”

Tamara: “huh?” *Tamara is now standing by the bed, and ray ray is by the door*

Ray Ray: “we gotta stay at my mommas! But only for the weekend!”

Tamara: *sighs*

Ray Ray: “look baby I know you must be upset but I…”

Tamara: “ray will you let me speak? Please!”

Ray Ray: “oh yeah sorry baby! Go ahead…..”

Tamara: “I don‘t care!”

Ray Ray: “look it‘s just three days….wait! What do u mean u don‘t care?”

Tamara: “ha I don‘t care if u we goin to your moms ray!”

Ray Ray: “oh… well you see my mom she can be…”

Tamara: “I no she can be picky about who u date ad in the past if she doesn‘t like them you dumb them so your mom can be happy!”

Ray Ray: “well ……………how did u know that?”

Tamara: “I asked prod and roc earlier and dey sorta told me!”

Ray Ray: “oh! And your ok with it?”

Tamara: “look ray imma be really honest wid you! *ray ray nods* I love you ok! And your mom loves you too but every time u meet a girl and dumb them cause yr momma don‘t like dem! She is never going to like any girl you date! Ray u should have realised dat by now! I know u want your mom to be happy but u dumbing all those girls makes her happy but it doesn‘t make you! You keep trying to please you mom ray you are never going to find happyness! which means you'll never find love! And if your mom don‘t like me which she properly won‘t and you break up with me for the second time… *walks over to him and kisses passionately him for 10 seconds* it‘s your loss!” *opens the door, and walks out……….leaving ray in shock!.*

................................................. 3 comments to be continued