Kissing Beach!! <3 :D

*they were at the beach sitting on the sand staring at the sun which slowly started to set…………*

Ray Ray: “Tamara! Can I tell something?” *got his arm around his shoulder*

Tamara: “sure ray anything” *looking up at him removing her head from his chest…*

Ray Ray: “ok well…….”*clears his throat and gulps the lump from his throat*

Tamara: “wow! This must be serious!” *laughing a little*

Ray Ray: “ha” *looking into her beautiful milk chocolate Hershey eyes!* “well…………Tamara… I…. I‘m in love with you!” *smiling..*

Tamara: *totally shocked* “what!”

Ray Ray: “it was hard enough to say it the first time but! I love you! With all my heart and I want you to be my number one girl! My one and only!” *smiling holding her hands and looking deeply into her eyes*

Tamara: “ray……..I ……….. dunno what you say!”

Ray Ray: “ha that‘s a first!” *smiling at her*

Tamara *lightly hits him* “shut up! Ha ha u would be too if this just told to you!”

Ray Ray: “maybe!” *smiling*

Tamara: “I love you too ray! Now and forever!!” *smiles*

Ray Ray: “now and forever!!” *pecks her on the cheek and hugs her for like 30 seconds then……….*

Ray Ray’s POV : I did it ! I finally did it! I told Tamara that I love her! Which I really do I mean who wouldn’t no one that’s who I mean look at her she is just sooo sexy!! I planned this beach date especially because I wanted to make sure today was the day I kiss her! For the first time! Even though I have had my first kiss imma forget bout that and make Tamara my first!! When she said she loved me too I pecked her on the cheek and hugged her….the sun was slowly setting and as we pulled away from the hug and we were about 6 inches apart perfect! This will be easy! She was looking at me with her big beautiful herhsey milk chocklate coloured eyes I was deeply in hers and she did the same as we both leaned in and the sun was just about to dissepear as I just went for it and smaked y lips on hers!! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanm she can kiss!! Talk bout lips of an angel I just kissed her and I’m addicted! As we kissed I rested my hands around her bottom waist and her arms went around my neck it lasted about 35 seconds and I swear it was heaven I didn’t want to pull away but we did! We were both blushing ;) then I had to take her home and I kissed her again! :D!! oh man I can’t WAIT!! For this tour truss (end of POV)

............................................................ (to be continued 4 comment for more!!)