Keisha's Phone Call...........................

*everyone just looks at her in shock and amazement*

*Keisha was still on the phone with someone and they were calling her and then she walked away from Tamara and the guys and carried on with the conversation this is what happened…………………………….*

*phone call……………………..

Keisha: hello? I’m so sorry I was listening to…

???: never mind? Don‘t worry about who…who? What that singing?????????

Keisha: I.. um one of ray ray‘s friends..

???: who? Is she singed? Ever had any experience in sing before?

Keisha: umm well no she isn‘t she just a normal teen and no she doesn’t really sing in public?

???: get her now!! Now Keisha! We need her !!

Keisha: what? What do u mean?

???: “Keisha! We have been stressing about finding an act to come on tour with us!! That!! That is her! Get her! SHE IS THE PERFECT ACT FOR THE #1 GIRL TOUR! WE NEED HER”

Keisha: “umm well I‘ll try! I mean I ..”

??: don’t care what u do just get ray ray’s girlfriend on this tour

Keisha: she’s not ray ray’s girlfriend !! But I…

??: ok whatever don’t care but we need her!! She is what we have been looking for!

Keisha: your right I’ll do everything I can to get her 

??: good! Get back to me asap! *cuts the phone off*

Keisha: *walking back out the tour bus up to Tamara* “Tamara! Can I speak to you for a second….”