Juss The Two Of Us! xox

Tamara: “something!! sadly you‘ll live now get out!!” *almost hoping on her one good leg and pushes kamal out da door and shuts the tour bus door…….

Leaving her and ray alone ……………………………*

Ray Ray: *walking over the her, picks her up* “how‘s you leg?” *carries her to the couch*

Tamara: *ray ray places her laying down on the couch* “fine! How the hell do u manage to still carry and my cast? Altogether ”

Ray Ray: “baby I ain‘t got an eight pack for nothing u no!” *gets on top of her*

Tamara: “ummm very true” *ray ray juss kisses her*

Ray Ray: *kisses her passionately! Wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer*

Tamara: *wrapping her arms around ray ray‘s neck*

Ray Ray: *his tounge enters her mouth and swirls in a motion with hers………*

*they make out for like 8 mintues max! :P*

Ray Ray: *getting real into it, his hands stand roaming around her body*

Tamara: *pulls way* “ok ray ray! That‘s enough for U! Someones getting to hype!”

Ray Ray: “haha sorry! But can u blame me baby! u juss so sexy!” *grinning, licking is lips*

Tamara: “aww! Keep dreamin ray! *lightly taps his cheek as he gets off her* you ain‘t getting lucky for now and defenatlily not while I got a robot leg!” *points to her leg laughing*

Ray Ray: “ohh…. Hey! Wat bout after your leg has healed?” *grins, raising his eyebrows*

Tamara: *throws a pillow at ray* “fat chance!”

Ray Ray: “eh! Worth a shot” *throws a pillow back at her*

*they have a pillow fight… running dodging pillows ect. When ray trips on a pillows and falls on top of Tamara as someone comes in da tour bus……………………*

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   2 comments for more guys xox