Headaches and Maybe Fear ????

Writer's Note: sorry it is short guys but kinda busy gotta wash my hair then got a lot of homework to do but i will always make time for my fans :D <3 <3 xox Tamara x.

*In the bunks…………………*

Tamara: “ray ray?…..” *lookin in the bunks*

Ray Ray: “hey babe!” *poking his head out the bunk*

Tamara: “what u doin in here?” *going too the bunk, looking at him*

Ray Ray: “I have a head ache so I came to lay down!”

Tamara: “that! Or u scared to meet my brother?” *smiling*

Ray Ray: “what? *she looks at him* ok maybe a tiny bit!”

Tamara: “ha come on ray! He‘ll love u!” *holding out her hand*

Ray Ray: “ok!” *climbs out the bunk and grabs her hand!*

Tamara: “ha see! Come here!” *hugs him, he hugs back* “feel better?”

Ray Ray: “uhm!” *smiling, they walk out in the hang out area still holding hands!*

Kamal: *stands up* “oh! So your ray ray! Ha nice to meet you dude how u doin?” *him and ray do the handshake thing, then kamal sits back down*

Ray Ray: “ha yeah I‘m kl dude just got a bit of a head ache that‘s all :P” *sitting on the couch*

Kamal: “ha no wonder! Those fans can scream!” *smiling*

Tamara: “imma go use the bathroom and get ray some aspirin!” *goes over to kamal and whispers in his ear: “go easy on him bro I really like him!”*

*(Keisha went to do work and everyone else went to bed)*

then Tamara goes to the bathroom leaving ray ray and kamal all alone what will happen……………………….?

(2 comments for more...........................................................................................)