The Date xox.

*the next day on the date………………………………*

*ray ray went to pick up Tamara at 11:00!! And they were in the Black Range Rover talkin with Kenneth driving…*

Ray Ray: “so um……….I really love your outfit dope swag!”

Tamara: “ha ha thanks *smiles* so where are we going?”

Ray Ray: “it‘s a surprise” *smiling* 

Tamara: “ray can I be honest wid u ?” *looking at him*

Ray Ray: “course! You know you can always be! What‘s up?” *watching her expression*

Tamara: “ha well I‘m kl nd all but I ain’t all up for rollercoaster’s and those rides!” *slightly trying to smile*

Ray Ray: *puts his left arm around her shoulder* “well I‘m still not gonna ruin it but we ain‘t goin to the amusement park today!! plus if we did I‘d be there for you and holding your hand and hugging you the whole way through!” *smiling*

Tamara: *giggles* “thanks! Nice to know.” *smiling*

Ray Ray’s POV : DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t belive I’m actually going on a date with Tamara I mean damn she is lookin looooooooooooool hot!! Plus I’m glad I had the courage Tamara is an amazing beautiful girl with talent! Surprised she is even still single! Well she won’t be for long… ;) I wanna make her my girl! Guys I actually think I found my #1 girl I mean it she is perfect! And the best part is she is coming on tour so I don’t have to be away from her… :) I love her!! Serious I’m soo in love with her! Can’t get enough of her and bless I know I guess I was a little upset that she ain’t big on rides but I don’t care I’d rather be with her!! Plus if we did go on rides I’d be holding her all the way! And I just can’t get enough of her BUTT call me a perv but damn! Its just one of my main turn on’s!! looolz so yeah I no she is going to enjoy this date imma make sure and nothing is gonna go wrong !! I just had to put my arm around her shoulder!! I mean I had to hold her in some way and I could tell she liked it!! <3 :D cause she was slightly blushing and smiling plus she giggled with that beautiful laugh of hers! She is just sooo friggin cute I mean damn! She is sooo good to be true I can’t help but melt inside!! So we soon got to the surprise date! And we got out the car and we were walking and she was soo egar to know where we were going it was soooo funny and really cute (end of POV)

Tamara: “ray ray!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Tell me where we goin?” *holding and pullin on his right arm like a child*

Ray Ray: *laughs* “haha you‘ll see damn girl you so egar!”

Tamara: “yes very! Now come on! Ray just gimmie a hint!”

Ray Ray: *stops walking* “that enough of a hint for yah?” *points straight ahead as her head follows!*

Tamara: “oh my god ray!!” *staring at a huge go-karting track* “go-karting!! Yaaaaaaaaaay!! Come on what you waitin for!” *grabs ray ray‘s hand and running over to choose a go-kart!*

Ray Ray&Tamara: “I WANT THE PURPLE ONE!!” *they both look at each other*

Kenneth: “there is only one purple one! So who‘s finna have it?”

Ray Ray: “you have it Tamara!” *smiles*

Tamara: “no ray! You can have it!! and I‘ll have that green one” *pointing to the green go-kart* “but thanks anyway” *kissing him on his left cheek as she runs over to the green go kart*

Ray Ray: *smiles, lightly blushing* 

Kenneth: “awwww ray ray‘s blushin!” *smiling at him*

Ray Ray: “what! N… no I‘m not!!” *not making eye contact and rushing into the purple go-kart*

Tamara: “YOU FINNA LOSE RAY RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” *shouting, starting on the go kart track*

Ray Ray: “NO YOU’RE THE WON WHO IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!” *as they race starts and ray ray takes a head start…….*

*they went go-kartin for about 4 hours then they decided to go get sumthing to eat so they went to taco bell, they sat down at a table going to order……………………..*

Ray Ray: “I sooooooooooooool need some Taco‘s in my system!” *looking at the menu!*

Tamara: “yeah me too!!” *deciding what to pick..*

*soon enough they ordered and were talking as they were waiting for the food*

Tamara: “so ray tell me bout your self that I don’t already know?!” *smiling as he puts his arm around her shoulder*

Ray Ray: “ha well ummm I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters! Umm I use to dance with tommy the clown I love purple I LOVE HERSHEYS!….”

Tamara: “ha ha ray! I already know these things! Tell me stuff that I won‘t!” *laughin a little*

Ray Ray: “it‘s hard cause we already know everything about each other!” *smiling at her*

Tamara: “well there must be something!” *getting up in his face then moving away….*

Ray Ray: “well oh! There is something you don‘t know about me!” *smiling*

Tamara: “oh really what?” *raising one eyebrow*

Ray Ray: “I really really like you!” *smiling at her slightly blushin*

Tamara: *kisses him on the cheek* “I really really like you too”

Ray Ray: *grinning* “that is sooooooo good to know! I‘m really enjoying our date and I‘m glad I asked u out!” *quickly pecked her on the cheek*

Tamara: *blushing* “me too!!”

Ray Ray: “ahhhhh I made you blush!” *smiling*

Tamara: “I made you blush!!” *laughing*

Ray Ray&Tamara: “DON‘T TELL ANYONE! *they look at each other* I WON‘T TELL IF YOU WONT!!” *then they both laughed*

*soon enough they both got their taco‘s and had a HERSHEY CAKE!! For desert! And then soon ray ray took Tamara home and walked her to the door…*

Ray Ray: “I hope you had fun today ;) I did!” *smiling*

Tamara: “yeah I had great fun! Espically beating you at go-karting!” *laughs and smiles*

Ray Ray: “what! No no no Tamara don‘t try it I won!!” *lightly punching her on her arm*

Tamara: “ha we both one it was a draw!!” *smiling punching him 2 but slightly harder*

Ray Ray: “ha yeah we could have done a tie breaker untill Kenneth wanted to go :P”

Tamara: “yeah! But we‘ll settle it again soon!!” *smiles* “and I‘ll win!!”

Ray Ray: “I………..u no what I‘d love to argue but I gotta go!”

Tamara: “ha ha! Which means I win!! *he looks at her* I joke I joke!”

Ray Ray: “ha ok! Well bye Tamz!” *hugs her*

Tamara: “ha bye ray!” *smiles hugs back*

Ray Ray: “see yah!” *pulls away from the hug and kisses her on her cheek!*

Tamara:  *blushing* “u are purposely makin me blush!!”

Ray Ray: “ha ha yeah!” *then they wave and he starts walking away when he shouted…* “SEE YOU TOMMORROW!!”

Tamara: “WAIT WHAT‘S TOMORROW?” *watching him walk away..*

Ray Ray: “OUR NEXT DATE!!” *getting in the car and driving off………………………….*

*it has been a week since Tamara and ray ray have started dating and it is now 1 day before the tour and ray ray and Tamara are on another date…………………….*

.................................................. (at least 2 comments for the next part ;) love my fans! love u guys hope u enjoyed it!!)