R U In 4 The Tour?

Tamara: “umm yeah sure..” *walking into the bus with Keisha and ray ray and walter following………………..*

Keisha: *in the bus turning around seeing ray ray and walter* “what ya‘ll doing here I only wanted to see Tamara..”

Walter: “well it‘s my business too..” *sitting down*

Ray Ray: “I’m her stalker…” *smiling..*

Tamara: *looking at him* “I…yh he is… he needs help”

Keisha: “ummm ok den” *looking at ray ray as they all sit down..*

Tamara: “so Keisha watcha u wanna say?” *sitting on the couch putting her legs on ray ray‘s lap..*

Keisha: “ha ok well besides skool what r u doin for the next 2-4 months or so?”

Tamara: “umm nothing y?” *looking at ray ray who is playing with her shoes….*

Keisha: *looking at ray ray too* “ummhmm ook!! :P well Tamara can u sing in public?”

Tamara: “well I umm WOULD YOU LEAVE MY SHOES ALONE RAY RAY!” *he leaves her shoes* “oh right sorry Keisha! Um yeah I can but not a lot..”

Keisha: “ok good great….”

*all of a sudden ray ray took Tamara‘s left shoe off and ran with it*

Tamara: “RAY RAY! GIMMIE BACK ME SHOE BOY!!!” *running after him*

Ray Ray: “NO MY SHOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” *running into the bunks and back out without the shoe*

Tamara: “BOY WEAR MY SHOE???????????” *grabbing him by the arm*

Ray Ray: “me no have it!!” *smiling deviously*

Tamara: “ray ray! Gimmie my shoe!!” *Keisha and walter are just watching..*

Ray Ray: “NO!” *escaping her grip…*

Tamara: “fine!” *goes back to the couch and sits down..* “so Keisha as you were saying..”

Ray Ray: *slowly sat back down next Tamara, looking at her* “me sorry…Tamara…………Tamara……” *poking her right shoulder*

Tamara: “so anyway what were u on about Keisha?” *ignoring ray ray who is poking her*

Keisha: “oh right well um…” *looking at ray ray*

Ray Ray: “I‘m sorry … imma get your shoe..” *goes to get the shoe*

Walter: “right? :P so Tamara ray ray..”

Tamara: “naw it‘s kl I‘m just not gonna talk to him...he‘ll get it I‘m only playin”

*then ray ray comes back with my shoe, and puts it back on her foot and sits next to her again…* “I‘m sorry Tamara!! Look I put your shoe back…”

Tamara: *sitting there not saying a word…and Keisha and walter are watching* 

Ray Ray: “Tamara!! *holding her arms shaking her* please talk to me Tamara!! *looking at Keisha and walter..* she won‘t talk to me Keisha help..”

Keisha: *laughing* “I‘m staying out of it”

Ray Ray: “ummmmmm Tamara!! *still shaking her* oh I have an idea..” *lets go of her and jumps over the couch and into the bunks grabs something and comes running back out, sitting on the couch again…*

Ray Ray: “Tamara look!! Hersheys! *holding a huge bar of hersheys in front of him*”

Tamara: “GIMMIE!!!!!! ” *trying to get it..*