Unexpected Arrival.................

*ok so soon the weekend ended and, soon so did the tour it went by so quick! MB were staying in the hotel for the rest off the week with the tour done! Ray ray and Tamara had been dating for 6 months now! They got the hotel room with the hot tub ahahhaha who members dat bet from couple chapters back and MB Keisha walter and Kenneth had all gone out cause Tamara wasn‘t feeling well so it was juss Tamara ad ray ray in the hotel room all alone:……………………..* (Tamara got the cast off)

WARNING: this particular chapter is quite rated r not to be read by 12 and under thanks enjoy the story: 

Tamara: *comin out the bathroom with a purple tank top and purple SHORT! Shorts on….*

Ray Ray: *gets up from the bed, walks over to her, wraps his arm around the bottom of her waist* “damn! Baby y u love to tease me?” *bitin his lip*

Tamara: *giggles* “yh I no! it‘s fun” *smiles*

Ray Ray: “what! Leaving me hard on purpose! That! Is fun to you?”

Tamara: “yh” *laughs* “plus u get hard too easily”

Ray Ray: “for the hudreth time! Do u no how sexy you are! It is super hard tryin to stay normal after a guy has seen you! In a bikini I mean DAMMN! U and dat ass can really work it baby! *thinks* I mean..”

Tamara: “ray don‘t think bout dat! *wraps her arms around ray‘s neck* It‘s in the past ok and y didn‘t u go out wid da guys? I would have been fine on my own ray!”

Ray Ray: “cause I‘d rather be wid u baby *pulling her closer to him* plus u seen how many guys dere r up in dis hotel! Leaving u alone is like leavin 10,00000 rare diamond in a supermarket!”

Tamara: “what don‘t u trust me ray?” *Raises her eyebrows*

Ray Ray: “what course I truss u babe! It‘s juss all da perv ‘s and guys up in dis place I don‘t truss”

Tamara: *pecks him on the lips* “awww thanks for protecting me!” *kisses him for 7 seconds and pulls away*

Ray Ray: “what no no no baby I weren’t done yet!” *smacks his lips on hers, pulls her closer to him gripping on her waist…slowly moves back so her back is pressed against the the bathroom door*

Tamara: *wraps her amrs tighter around his neck pulling his head closer…kissing him with passion*

Ray Ray: *puts his touge in her mouth as they move in motion adding more passion to the kiss, moves one of his hands from her lower waist and slides it down her left leg slightly rubbin on it and Tamara slowly lifts it up*

Tamara: *almost has her leg wrapped around ray‘s waist when she pulled away from the heated kiss* “ray!”

Ray Ray: “oh sorry baby I juss can‘t help myself I ….”