Tamara And Her Talents..............

Ray Ray: “Keisha!! She ain‘t my girlfriend..!”

Keisha: “she isn‘t ? seems like it?”

Ray Ray: “yes I‘m sure I said I would like her to be but we just friends!!”

Keisha: “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lool well invite her in walter and I want to chat with her”

Ray Ray: “kk” *tells Tamara to come in the tour bus when walter came out the little office also…………*

Tamara: “aye yoooooooooooooo!! Dis tour bus is dope ray….”

Walter: *shocked at the way she responed* “um hello I‘m wa….”

Tamara: “oh my god Walter!! Aye man I love u and Keisha‘s work especially wid MB ya‘ll r tight!!” *doing the hand shake thing with walter*

Walter: “ha um thank you I think!!”

*then Keisha and walter sit on one couch and ray ray and Tamara sit on the opposite one….*

Keisha: “so Tamara! You’ve know ray for about a week? Tell us about yourself…………”

Tamara: “itte Well I‘m 15! My birthday is 3 days after ray ray‘s! um I live with my auntie ummm…..”

Walter: “oh! Why with your auntie why not your dad or mom?”

Tamara: “oh… well um” *looks down… feeling tears*

Ray Ray: “u ok tamz?” *puttin his arm around her shoulder*

Tamara: *clears her throat holding back the tears..* “yh I‘m…f….fine!! I‘m kl *looks at walter and Keisha who are looking at her* well my dad left when I was born and my mum…..she……*tears forming* she…..she died 5 days ago from lung cancer………… could u excuse me” *runs off the bus and ray ray runs after her leaving walter and Keisha in shock…………………..*

Ray Ray: *grabs her but the arms and turns her to face him* “Tamara…”

Tamara: *crying* “I wanna go home ray let me go….*hitting and slapping his chest for him to let go but he didn’t* let me go”

Ray Ray: “come here” *she‘s still hitting him as he pulls her into his chest* “come here”

Tamara: *gives in, hugging him crying………………*

Ray Ray: “shhh……….shhh!! It‘s ok” *holding her rubbing her back, the guys see her cryin and run over*

Tamara: “I wanna her back ray *crying harder* I WANT HER BACK!!!!!” *screaming into his chest* 

Ray Ray: “I know you do!! I know you do!!!!” *still holding her tight………………..*