After Effect.................. :P

*in the tour bus………………………………............*

*ray ray comes in soaking wet, drenched in rain but is bursting with anger………………….*

Tamara: *gets up, goes to him!* “ray! You ok? Your soaked, *ray didn‘t say anything* wh… come ray lets get you dry….” *touches his arm but it‘s hot! She can tell he is burning in anger*

Tamara: “ray? Ray? Ray babe please? Please answer me?” *tapping his face, then she sighs and quickly pecks him on the lips!*

Ray Ray: *slowly snaps back, but still angry* “huh?”

Tamara: “are you ok?” *smiles*

Ray Ray: *looks away from her* “my mother is a complete bastard! How dare she……. I swear I‘m goin too”

Tamara: *kisses him again!* “ray u gotta calm down first!”

Ray Ray: “I‘m calm baby! Promise!” *realises his fists and his anger slowly disappears…*

Tamara: “u sure?” *looks at him*

Ray Ray: *pecks her cheek* “I‘ positive!”

Tamara: “good!” *pecks his lips* “look go get changed outta your soaked clothes and we can talk about this ok?”

Ray Ray: *kisses her* “ok babe I won‘t be long!” *goes off to get changed as Tamara goes back to sit on the couch!*

*Keisha came out her office into the hang out area….*

Keisha: “hi Tamara everything ok?” *smiles*

Tamara: “yeah fine! Ray just came back, he‘s gone to get changed! he seemed furious! I think him and his mom had a bad argument!”

Keisha: “how bad?” *looks at her*

Tamara: “he called his mom a bastard!” *looks away….*

Keisha: “oh! Damn this one must have been bad! Imma go over there and check things out k!” *walking words the door*

Tamara: “uh Keisha! Take a coat …and an umbrella!”

Keisha: “why?” *confused*

Tamara: “cause it‘s pouring with rain out there when ray came back he was drenched!”

Keisha: “oh ok! Thanks for the tip!” *putting a coat on and grabbing an umberella about to step out!*

Tamara: “hey Keisha one more thing *Keisha turns to Tamara!* if it helps could u let ray‘s mom know that I really enjoyed her chicken it was good!”

Keisha: “will do sweetie! You and ray ray behave I‘ll be back soon!”

Tamara: “ha-ha please Keisha and don‘t worry I will! Which means ray ray will have too!”

*then Keisha smiled and walked out into the rain with her pj‘s a coat and an umbrella after 2 minutes of silence ray came out of the shower just in his boxers……………*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

5 comments to continue xox 

lool hope u guys liked the ep and hope u like the story! i posted a new stroy called Dyin Love </3 promise me ya'll will check it out? it is really good i know as u go on in da story you'll love it just like dis one