Who Was At The Door.............................?

Keisha: “who could that be?” *getting off the couch and answering the door*

Tamara: *sitting there on ray ray‘s lap as they are both wondering who is was, then Tamara heard and recognised the voice she screamed and jumped off ray ray‘s lap ran to the door barged pass Keisha and jumped on the person at the door wrapping arms around his neck and her legs around his waist* “KAMAL!”

Kamal: “hahaha I ain‘t even got inside yet!” *standing there hugging her tight..*

Keisha: “oh! So your Tamara‘s brother! *ray ray‘s head shoots towards the door, then he goes toliet* Oh sorry come in come in!” *invites him in closes the door and sits back on the couch*

*then kamal steps inside the tour bus with Tamara hugging him and her legs wrapped around his waist*

Kamal: “urgh! I missed u so much mara!” *hugging her tighter! And sitting on one of the couches*

Tamara: “me too! Urgh what are u doing here?” *jumps off him and sits on his lap..*

Kamal: “ha ha ha! I saw the show!” *smiling*

Tamara: “what! you did!” *grinning*

Kamal: “haha yeah!” *ruffling her hair*

Tamara: “hey! *fixing her hair, pulls one of his braids* so did u like it?” 

Kamal: “ha ha yeah actually I loved it the boys are really good and u! where have  been hiding that voice baby sis!?” 

Tamara: “ha um I dunno :P u really think I was good?” *smiling* 

Kamal: “yes! Girl u were amazing! U shocked me! I mean u sing like I do! Ha ha ohhhhh that‘s where u got it from!”

Tamara: “ha ha yeah! But what about your business trip..” 

Kamal: “well I told them I was taking a break after u told me that u went on the tour and that u got a boyfriend! Speakin of which where is he I wanna have a word with him!” 

Tamara: “I don‘t actually know! Imma go find him” *gets off her brothers lap and goes towards the bunks……….*

................................................................................. (2 comments for more)