Vans And Numberz..................

Ray Ray: *approaching her* “wo..wow! You actually did it!! Didn‘t think you could pull it off!”

Tamara: “ha well I did!! And I‘ve been workin on that for a while so all I needed was a reason to do it!!” *smiles*

Ray Ray: “kool oh yeah as promised!!” *giving her the box!! Of Vans!*

Tamara: “no……….. no ray! I was only playing with you babe!! You have to give them to me I……”

Ray Ray: “no! I want you to have them!” *smiles*

Tamara: “why? Because I told you these *points to her shoes* are my only pair? I don‘t take charity” *about to walk away*

Ray Ray: “no….*grabs her wrist, she turns to him* no I want you to have them because you deserve them!! You can‘t be an amazing skate without them!” *smiles at her*

Tamara: “I…..I still can‘t take them ray they aren‘t mine! Plus walter gave them to you!!”

Ray Ray: “yes you can! Ok and don‘t worry about that walter knows they too small I was gonna sell them anyway! But instead imma give them to you was a gift!!” *holding the box in front of her*

Tamara: “umm I dunno ray ray!” *grabbing her wrist back  to herself !!*

Ray Ray: “aww come on!! Wait I have any idea! Turn around!”

Tamara: “what! Why?” *confused*

Ray Ray: “just please trust me!!” *turns her around, then takes his black sharpie pen out his pocket and does something……………………..*

Ray Ray: “ok! Now turn around!” *Tamara turns around* “ok now take the box!!”

Tamara: “ray ray! Where are you going with this!?” *takes the box*

Ray Ray: “just… open it!!” *Tamara opens it 2 see that the purple vans were signed by him………*

 (THE LINK TO THE SIGNED VANS IS IN THE COMMENTS :D)

Tamara: “ray ray! Why did yo………………”

Ray Ray: “they have your name on it! And are signed to you so you have to keep them!!”

Tamara: “I………. I dunno what to say……………”

Ray Ray: “ha ha you can keep these on one condition!” *takin the box back*

Tamara: “thought dey were mine 2 keep!!?” *confused*

Ray Ray: “they are! But they come with only one condition!!”

Tamara: “oh yeah what‘s that?” *raising her right eyebrow*

Ray Ray: “I get your number!” *smiling*

Tamara: “so I get to keep these Vans forever if I give you my number”

Ray Ray: “that’s what I just said mami!!”

Tamara: “ok!! Kl!” *getting her phone out..*

Ray Ray: “and! When I get your number I mean you get mine and we text each other!!” *smiling*

Tamara: “ha ha I know that ray!!” *smiling at him*

Ray Ray: “aye just checkin! You seem like the type who go get my number and ignore my texts!!”

Tamara: “what part of BIG Mindless Behavior Fan! Do you not understand!!”

Ray Ray: “hey you can never be so sure!!” *then they swap numbers!! When Tamara gets a text*

Tamara: *looks at her phone* “ugh! Hey ray I gotta go! But I‘ll see yah round k!!” *putting her phone in her back pocket, grabs her board and the box of Vans and skates off*

Ray Ray: *staring at her butt…* “I‘LL TEXT YOU!!”

Tamara: *looking back at him* “YOU DO THAT!!” *smiles*

..................................................... ()to be continued 2 comments needed