What Is He Up To? And HE KNOWS!! :P

*and it is ray ray and Tamara alone *they got changed into PJ‘s* (Keisha Kenneth and walter and all asleep)………………………*

Ray Ray: “everything ok babe?” *smiling, looking at her*

Tamara: “I no confían en él !” (i don‘t trust him)

Ray Ray: “um me neither!, but I trust you!” *kisses her*

*Tamara kisses back then ray ray‘s puts his arms around Tamara‘s waist, and Tamara‘s arm‘s wrap around his neck  then the kiss got a bit more passionate……………..*

Ray Ray: *depends the kiss………pulling her closer*

Tamara: *phone rings, still kissing then pulls away..*

Ray Ray: “ juss let it ring!” *kisses her again*

Tamara: “umm” *pulls away..* “I can‘t!…” *answer the phone*

*On The Phone…………………..*

Tamara: hello?

??: Tamara! Where are you! *sounding angry!*

Tamara: Kamal!! *slightly jumping (still on ray ray‘s lap)*

Kamal: Tamara I asked you a question answer It please!!

Tamara: um…Auntie just dropped me off at my friends house! I’m staying over!

Kamal: what? Why didn’t auntie tell me where u were?

Tamara: I dunno maybe she forgot!!*smiles* and.. Its cause auntie had work and didn‘t want me goin on my own so she just dropped me and she will pick me up after work tomorrow!

Kamal: oh right ok! Well hope u have fun!

Tamara: yeah I will love you bro bye! *trying to get off the phone*

Kamal: wait wait wait! What is the hurry! Lemmie say hi to your friend then…

Tamara: “ummm ok then one second……… jamal she is using the bathroom!” *looking at ray ray!*

Kamal: oh ok! Well I can wait!

Tamara: “one second bro!”

Kamal: “ok!”

*Tamara puts her hand over the phone and looks at ray ray!*

Tamara: (wihspers: “ray! Wat imma go do?”)

Ray Ray: (whispers: “I can fake a girl voice :P”)

Tamara: (whispers: “no trust me ray! He will know”)

Ray Ray: (whispers: “”so what we gonna do babe?)

Tamara: *sighs, getting off ray ray‘s lap and pacing back and forth, putting the phone back to her ear…*

*On The Phone Again*

Tamara: *sighs* ok Kamal here it is! I lied! Ok! I‘m not at a friends! And auntie isn‘t picking me up tomorrow! I went on the tour OK! I‘m on tour with Mindless Behavior we have done two shows! I‘m doing great everyone loves my performances! I‘m talented and It was my turn to share it with the world I‘m sorry I lied to you!! And since we are getting things outta there I have a boyfriend too!! It‘s ray ray from Mindless Behavior he‘s really sweet and would never do a thing to hurt me! And I guess I have to go! I‘m really tired and need to rest up for the next show! No more lying! I love you! You’re the best bro ever hope u can forgive me and still love me someday bye xox……. *cuts off the phone* 

Ray Ray: “baby u ok?” *getting off the couch, coming behind her and wrapping his arm around her waist* “can‘t belive u just did that!”

Tamara: *takes a deep breath* “neither do I!! ray I‘m tired can we go to bed?”

Ray Ray: “sure baby!” *kisses her neck then takes her hand as they go the bunk, and go to sleep with ray‘s hands protectively around her waist as Tamara‘s head is tucked in his chest sleeping like a baby!*

 ..............................................(4 COMMENTS FOR MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)