Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!

*a few hours later they arrived at their first show which was in New york at the Madison Square Gardens.. And everyone was ready but it was time and Tamara was first up and full of nerves………………*

Ray Ray: “babe! You ok?” *putting his hands around her waist*

Tamara: “yeah! But I‘m really really nervous!” *looking scared*

Ray Ray: “hey babe! I no it‘s just your first show you‘ll get use it! And love it ! Shake off the nerves k!” *smiles as Tamara nods they he kisses her on the lips, she kisses back and it lasts for like 10 seconds when Keisha called Tamara and Tamara pulled away*

Tamara: “wish me luck……………..” *smiling walkin away from him*

Ray Ray: “GOOD LUCK BABE!!” *smiling*

*the soon DJ Soundwave introduced Tamara on stage..*

DJSoundwave: “HEY YA‘LL HOW WE DOING TONIGHT *they all scream* ALL RIGHT GUYS I GOT A SURPRISE FOR YA‘LL BEFORE WE SEE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR *girls scream* I GOT A SPECIAL PERSON! WHO IS GOON PERFOM FOR YA‘LL SHE IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE PLUS ACCOMPANING US ON TOUR SHE IS CRAZY TALENTED!! AND A VERY BEAUTIFL GIRL!! LOVE HER GIVE IT UP FOR TAMARA!!!!!!!!!! YA’LL” *crowd screams as Tamara walks on stage mainly guys..*

Tamara: “”ha hi guys how  ya’ll doin tonight? *people scream* “ite ok good good so imma sing for ya‘ll hope you like it! Sing along if ya‘ll know it!! Hit it DJ……..”

*Tamara sang 5 songs!! what they were…………………*

Nicki Minaj - Starships

JoJo Ft. Bow Wow - Baby It’s You

Chris Brown - Look At Me Now 

Drake - The Motto

Jessie J - Who’s Laughing Now

*then after Tamara had finished Mindless Behavior had come on and they did ALL their songs! Soon the concert ended and they guys made there way back to the tour bus…*

Ray Ray: *sitting on the couch while pulling Tamara on his lap* “see babe you did great!! Amazing I loved it!!” *kissing her on the cheek*

Tamara: “ha ha thanks” *cuddling him!!*

Prodigy: “Tamara! You were amazing!! You smashed it out there!!”

Tamara: “aww thanks prod!!” *smiling gets up to hug him!! And goes back on ray ray‘s lap!*

Prodigy: “ite well I‘m out guys! I‘m knackered!” *walking towards the bunks*

Ray Ray: “dude you just slept!” *laughing*