Making Things Worse !!

*so Keisha got us all there, Tamara was being x-rayed and Princeton had to see a doctor about his eye, while ray ray was upset feeling so stupid for what he said to Tamara and him prodigy and roc had to tell her what happened……*

Keisha: “oh watch me dat boy is go need stitches next!!” *gets up in the waiting room*

Walter: “Keisha! We all wanna kill him but not now! Plus I think I purple eye is enough!”

Ray Ray: “he deserves more than one!” *clenching his fists!*

Prodigy: “says the guy who broke up with his girlfriend when he didn‘t even know what happened!” *glaring at ray ray*

Ray Ray: “I…………” *bows his head, puts his head in his hands*

Keisha/Walter/Roc: YOU WHAT?

Ray Ray: *raises his head, looks at everyone and speaks* “I…. I thought they…were beating because of da way dey were layin I had no idea she was injured or what he did! I…………”

Keisha: “RAY RAY! WHAY HAVE I ALWAYS TOLD YOU!”

Ray Ray: “never jump to conclusions untill the real story is said!”

Keisha: “exactly so y……….”

Ray Ray: “because Princeton! My anger got the best of my and Princeton kept going on about how good she was ans that she never really loved me!” *looking at keisha*

Walter: “and you believed him?” *shocked*

Ray Ray: “at the time………..urgh *kicks a chair over* I‘m so stupid!” *bows his head, and pus his hands over his head clenching his hands into his braids*

*10 minutes later Princeton had a purple/green eye, came in the waiting room and they were still waiting for Tamara‘s results…………….*

*the room went silent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Princeton: “that was so worth it! *touching his eye, flinching in pain!* ray u have no idea what a agreat time me and tamara had aww maybe next time”

*before roc, prod, Keisha or walter could catch him ray ray flewwww over to Princeton and floored him and started punching him in the stomach and kicking him, while walter roc and prodigy were TRYING! To get ray ray off him (ray rat has become really strong, it’s the 8 pack :D)*

(to be conitinued ............................................................................) 3 comments for more