What's Ray's Mom Like? And Bets!!

*it had been 15 mintues since ray ray left Tamara and she started to get very bored standin up waitin for him so she went to the hang out area and sat down between prod and roc who were playing super smash bros. on the Wii but they both died with Tamara purposely stood in front of the TV before sitting down……………………………….........*

Tamara: “sup my homies!! Ha ha” *looking at them who were pissed at her*

Prodigy: *angrily puts the controller down on the space next to him* “yes Tamara how can we help you?”

Tamara: “oh nothing I was just reaaaaaaaaaallly bored so I decided to mess wid you guys!”

Roc: *lightly pushes her* “urgh! Come on Tamara! I was finally beatin prod at his own game!!” *sulking*

Tamara: “hahaha oh well try next time!!” *laughing*

Prodigy: *sniggering until roc looks at him then he clears his throat and stops* “so where‘s ray ray ?”

Tamara: “talking to Keisha! He left like 15 minutes ago leaving bored in the bunks :P wait hold on? U guys tryna get rid of meh?”

Prodigy: “what! No never it was just….! Well u wanna hang wid us den?” *smiling*

Tamara: “duh! It’s why I’m here and I actually wanted to ask ya’ll a question?” *looking at them both*

Prod/Roc: “shoot!” *both sitting up, listening looking at her and waiting for the question…………..*

Tamara: “what‘s ray ray‘s mom like?” *looking at hem both as dey both go quiet and look away from her*

Tamara: “yah better speak up! Can‘t seem to hear yah!?”

Prodigy: “oih! Umm where do I start?” *looks at roc, Tamara looks at roc!*

Roc: “umm u see well……….she’s nice….” *looks at prodigy*

Tamara: “kl” *smiles*

Prodigy: *faintly laughs* “not kl t u see ray‘s momma she nice to us yeah but she ain’t toooooo big on ray‘s girlfriends! Lemmie juss warn u!”

Tamara: “lemmie guess ray dun not no bout it right?” *raises one eyebrow*

Roc: “oh no he knows bout it but he don‘t really do much!”

Tamara: “how did I know you were goin 2 sat dat!”

Prodigy: “ha she really is a nice lady!…when she wants to be!”

Tamara: “whatever! hahahaha” *smiles*

Roc: “aren‘t you nervous or feel weird bout meetin her now?”

Tamara: “ray ray didn‘t say nothing bout meetin her and plus even If I did I don‘t care what ppl think bout me! Why would I care what she thinks?”

Roc: “are you sure your not just a little bit nervous?”

Tamara: “nope! Hey ain‘t the hold part of being mindless is not caring what others think?”

Prodigy: “oh yeah of course!!” *smiles*

Tamara: “well that is what I am!!”

Roc: “yeah! We get dat T! but u see if ray ray‘s mom don’t lie you well ?!”

Tamara: “u no wat! Look it ain‘t my fault ray ray chose to date me and to go out wid me! If his mum don‘t like me I can‘t false her! And it won‘t really matter to me!”

Prodigy: “yeah that is true but in the past ray…..”

Tamara: “oh lemmie guess! Ray ray‘s mom judges if she likes his girlfriend and if she don‘t ray ray breaks up wid dem!! *prodigy and roc look away* typical momma‘s boy!”

Roc: “lookk Tamara u can‘t belame him he just wants his mom to be happy! Don‘t take it the hard way!”

Tamara: “don‘t worry I don‘t!”

Prodigy: “yeah Tamara I mean…….wait u don‘t ?”

Tamara: “nope! Look yh I don‘t give a shit! If ray wants to break up wid me cause his MOM! Don‘t like him that‘s his problem but he keep doin dat! He wont ever be happy but his mom will!”

Roc: “wooow dats deep T!” *looks at her shocked*

Tamara: “deep but true bruv! *shrugs her shoulders* can we change the subject now I‘m getting bored!”

Prodigy: “ite well um…….. Watcha wanna talk bout?”

Tamara: “bun talkin how bout I smash u guys at Super Smash Bros. ?” *smiles*

Roc: *raises his eyebrows* “excuse me? Prodigy may be able to beat me but you? Naw no chance!”

Tamara: “being sexiest there roc! Ha we‘ll see!” *getting up grabbing the third controller and a nu chuck, prodigy laughs at roc!*

Prodigy: *laughs stops, gets serious* “roc! Take it back take it back! Roc take it…”

Tamara: “too late!” *she is added in and the games starts, and she had already killed roc 4 times destroying his lives….. Leaving him shocked and speechless!*

Prodigy: *pauses the game as roc is starin at the screen in shock and amazement!* “I told you to take it back! Your so dead mate!” *un pauses the game and battles Tamara……*

Roc: *still shocks, faces Tamara and talks to her as her and prod are still playin the game…* “ho…..how did you…?”

Tamara:  *looking away from the screen, still  playing (winning)* “video games is how I get my anger out! *he looks at her weird* it‘s how I‘m an expert at video game?! One second!” *looks back at the game and kills prodigy since he was on his last life…*

Tamara: “see! Rematch?” *smiles*

Roc: “fine! But I bt you can‘t beat us both with you not facing the screen the whole time!”

Tamara: “easy! Wait what we bettin?” *smiles, rasising one eyebrow*

Roc: “when we get to the hotel if you win you can have the room with the hot tub!!”

Prodigy: “no no no no no no!! wait…” *looking at roc!, shaking his head*

Tamara: “deal!” *smiles, sits in her head and holds it out to roc, he does the same and shakes it….*

Prodigy: *looks at them both “ummm dats nasty! Both of ya‘ll go wash your hands!”

*they both shrugged their shoulders and went to wash their hands, soon after they came back and they game started!!………………………….....*

*and…………………….Tamara won!! Hahahahahahaa, she got up and did the dougie*

Prodigy: *glares at roc!* “I hate you! I told you not to do it! But no no one ever listens to prodigy!”

Tamara: *sits back down* “awww I always listen to you prod! Don‘t worry u can always go in it when you want!” *lightly punches his arm, prodigy smiles*

Roc: “h…hey Tamara?”

Tamara: “forget it roc! You lose the bet!”

Roc: “how was I suppose to know you could actually do that!”

Tamara: “well I told you I was a expert at video games and prod knew but like he said u don‘t listen to him! Oh well more hot tub 4 meh!!”

*Tamara laughed at that!, ray ray was still talking to Keisha and walter got involved making it even longer it was about 15:30 they were still driving and after Tamara had beaten prodigy and roc about 12 times she got bored again and decided to go and pay Princeton a visit……….* 

0_o oh wow!! loolz vote, fan me hope ppl like dis story!!         4 comments for more!!