35

Adam escorts Julie into his study. She hadn't wanted to change and nothing he had would fit her so she's just wearing his shirt like a dress. 

The boys note this and raise eyebrows at it. Normally Adam wouldn't let her near them so undressed unless it was a bathing suit. This must be serious and looking at her face they can tell that it is.

They had felt her shock, fear, joy and hope. They have no idea what could possible bring all those feelings to her.

Adam has her sit on his lap. He does this for two reasons, he can feel how nervous she is and it doesn't help him. He also hopes it will keep his brothers from killing him long enough for him to explain everything and how this will affect them.

Adam sees that they are all there and waiting, looking at him expectantly.

"You are all well aware of what happened between Julie and I last night. Well, I was carried away in the lesson and forgot a very crucial part, the protection." Adam can feel them tensing. "Julie is pregnant."

His brothers actually sit back and relax. More than one has a smirk on their face. They know what this means. Julie is his special one. They had suspected it because of how protective he is over her, so much so that he almost lost her because of it.

"There is a complication though." Adam watches the smirks die and they are once more paying close attention to him.

Adam holds Julie closer to him. "The protection markings you all gave her should have been easily removed. They no longer can be. I tried before when she was dying. We are as much hers as she is ours. That means that because I got her pregnant her body is going to demand that each of you have sex with her and you will also likely get her pregnant." Adam just decides that it's easiest to just spit it out.

"So what you're saying is that we have to have sex with your special one and she is going to have our children as well as yours?" Arthur is the one to speak up.

"Yes, to put it simply." Adam tells them, all smiles are long gone at this. If Adam was jealous before what's he going to be like now?

"What if we don't have sex with her?" Azlo is the one that brings that up.

"Then her body will start having excruciating pain. She will lose my children and possibly, likely, lose her life."

"Wait, what? Children?" This time it's Alex that speaks.

"She's having my twins. I offered to end the pregnancy, but she wants them. She realizes that means that she will have a minimum of seven children. That's a lot for anyone, but especially a human."

Aiden and Aaron are staring at Adam anger evident on their faces but they remain quiet. The other three are lost in thought.

"She'll need to feed twice daily from each father. She's already fed from me this morning."

"How long before she'll have to bed us? Sorry for being so crude, Jules." Aaron says, his voice softening when he apologizes to Julie.

"She'll need to be with all of you within the next twenty-four possibly forty-eight hours.

"There's more that applies mostly to you, because I can't remove the mark, should you find your special one they will have to share you with Julie. Should I and Julie have more children then you will have no choice but to have relations with Julie."

Julie looks over at the stunned vampires. "I'm sorry, I never should have come here and this wouldn't have happened. If I hadn't let Judy manipulate me into going to that party you would all be free still. I never meant to cause you all so much trouble."