Epilogue 57

Kinda long, sorry. I hope you enjoy!

Julie walks out to the garden a couple of days later. "Arthur, what's wrong?"

Ever since the graduation party Arthur has been off. He's acted like he wants to talk to her but then he leaves instead. He barely talks to her and she wonders if perhaps she's done something wrong.

"Nothing, Jules, I'm fine." Arthur tells her in the most unconvincing voice she's ever heard.

"Okay, tell me what did I do?" Julie asks him she doesn't like seeing him like this and he's only like this with her.

Arthur looks at her in horror. He had no idea that Julie thought she had done something wrong. "Nothing, Jules, it isn't you. It's just, I think I found her."

"Found who?" Julie asks with a slight smile.

"My special one. I think I found her." Arthur says but not with happy tones, he sounds more miserable than anything.

Julie becomes sad. "It's my fault, isn't it? The reason you're sad instead of rejoicing?"

"No! It's not your fault. I'm scared, Jules. I don't want you hurt like you were with Alex." Arthur finally admits what's wrong.

Julie looks at him confused. "Okay, why don't you start from the beginning and tell me about your special one."

"I think it's Michelle, your friend. At the party there was just this pull. I couldn't stay away from her and I became incredibly jealous when other guys came near her." Arthur blushes as he admits this to Julie.

"Oh, I see." Julie bites her lip thinking about what she heard. She's not worried too much about the jealousy part on Arthur's side. She's more worried about Michelle accepting Arthur when he'll be tied to her still.

"Arthur, I won't have a problem with you dating or more with Michelle. She isn't out to sleep with you just to take you away from me, like Judy was with Alex. Michelle is a great person and I think she deserves to have someone like you care for her like I know you will. 

"The problem I see, you'll have to tell her about the supernaturals. So she'll have to accept that. Seeing as how Margo is married to one and I'm engaged to one and living with five others I think she'll be able to handle that part pretty well.

"The biggest problem I see is our relationship. We are connected in ways that not many would be able to accept. We will continue to date and have relations. I will stop relations with you when you start with her, but still she needs to know.

"Besides, if things get serious between you and I get pregnant again you know what will happen. We will have sex again, even if you are engaged or married to her. She needs to know about this before you can start dating her. Otherwise it won't be fair to her."

Arthur nods thoughtfully. "You really wouldn't mind me being with her?"

Julie smiles softly and shakes her head, "No, I don't mind."

"Will you ask Adam to meet with us?" Arthur asks and when Julie nods he gets his phone out and calls Michelle.

Later that day Michelle comes over and Julie brings her into the study. "Oh, Mr. Demarco," Michelle says flustered.

"You can call me Adam. Please have a seat," Adam goes over to his chair that Julie thinks looks like a throne and sits. He pulls Julie down on top of him. Arthur comes in and sits across from Michelle.

"We called this meeting because Arthur would like to date you. Really it's more like courting, a more serious dating. Before we go any further, would you consider dating my brother Michelle?" Adam says once everyone settles down.

Jewelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें