Will They Forgot (Bat-Boys)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

N/N~ Nick Name

Requested By~ @harleyQuinngurl1312

Your P.O.V.

I walk into Wayne Manor expecting to be tackled by the boys. Instead I'm greeted by Batman death glaring four cute puppies in a box. I laugh and he looks up at me. "I told you not to get DD anymore pets!"

Bruce looks at me tiredly but starts talking. "They aren't for Damain! One of them is Damain!" I look at him and start laughing again. He hands me the box and says "Look for yourself!"

I take the box and look in it. There's a black, fluffy puppy with Dick's blue eyes, a grey and black pup with electric blue eyes, a slender puppy with black fur as well as blue eyes and the smallest puppy has Damain's emerald green eyes and black fur like the others. "They are the boys!"

Bruce nods his head and walks away. "Where are you going?! You can't just leave them alone!" I yell after him

"Watch them for me!" He says, not even turning around.

I stand there stand, until I hear a whine. I look in the box to see Jason-puppy bitting at Tim-puppy's ears. "Leave the cute, little, Tim puppy alone!" I say walking up the stairs.

I walk into Damain's room and close the door. "Now, I got to change and then I'll get you out of the box, okay?" In responds I get a chorus of barks. "Hmm..... What to wear though? I didn't stop home after school!" To that four puppies tilt their heads. "I'll explain after I change!" I say walking into DD's closet.

I steal one of Damain's t-shirts and a pair of boxers. I change in the in the bathroom and come back out. I sit on the floor and take them out of their box.

Jason and Tim fight next to me as Dick lies on the floor on my other side. Damain crawls into my lap and lies down too. "You're dogs now so you can't understand English anymore, right?" I ask picking up Jay and Tim to separate them.

Then I start talking about my terrible day. "So the cheerleaders and Jocks hate me! Like full out HATE me! They say I take up all your time and that you should be spending your time with people like them and not losers like me..... I don't take up all your time, cause after all you guys are the batfam but I am pretty needy and bother some..... They're right..... you shouldn't be spending your time on me..... But anyway! They usually leave me alone before lunch cause I have most of those classes with Dam and then I have like one class with Tim in the morning too but whatever. But you guys weren't at school today because..... well, you guys are dogs so... ya... But since you guys weren't there they saw it a free - for - all."

I finally break and start crying but stutter out the rest. "Stupid Jackson! H-he started a rumor that I....... that I....... I slept with all of you! And him and Jenny told everyone! Even the teachers acted like thy hated me today! And now the whole school is calling me a slut and a whore and that they hope I liked our friendship will it lasted!" Finally I completely break down.

When I finish crying i pick up the boys and put them on the bed and snuggle in after them. All of them snuggle up against me and I slowly fall asleep. A few hours later Bruce wakes me up with the cure for the boys. "Will they forget?" I ask.

"Forget what?" He asks back, giving each of them a shot of this purple-ish liquid.

"Today. Will they forget anything about today?" he shakes his head no and tells me the cure won't work for a few more hours. I crawl under Damain's covers and drift back to sleep.

Damain's P.O.V

Y/N takes us up into my room to hang out till father finds a cure. "Hmm.... what to wear? I didn't stop home after school.... I'll explain after I change!"

'It's not like Y/N not to stop home and change....' I think to myself. When she comes out she looks cute in my boxers and shirt. She takes out of our box and instantly Todd and Drake start fighting. "You're dogs now so you can't understand English, right?" I silently protest but she can't understand me.

She tells us everything about her day and she starts crying. I'd do anything to be able to hold her at the moment and so would the guys. She finally falls asleep as the boys and me start talking.

Jason's P.O.V

N/N sets us on the bed and slowly falls asleep. I don't know about the boys but I'm not going to be able to sleep after that. "I didn't know she was bullied because of us...." I say zoning out. "I feel fucking terrible!"

My poor baby..... people hurt her...... because of us....... because of me.......

That whole school is dead when I get back! Starting with Jackson! I could care less if he's the lead football player! When I'm done there won't be a football team!

Tim's P.O.V

Wow.... was my first thought after Y/N fell asleep. "I didn't know she was bullied because of us..." Jason says. "I feel fucking terrible!" He adds. My promise to protected her is the only thing running throw my head now.

About a month ago I stopped by her house one night after patrol, to drop off her notebook she left that day. I found her screaming and crying in her sleep. I woke her up and she told me about all her nightmares she had about her parents finding her.

That night I promised her I would protected her...... I wasn't protected her..... I broke my promise to her..... I broke it and even worse, she's getting hurt because of me!

Dick's P.O.V.

We all fell wait, not knowing what to say. I watch her chest fall up and down as she breaths. We all feel terrible at the moment. I figured people at school were jealous of her. We all treat her like a princess, mostly cause she's like a little sister' to all of us. She's brother-zoned all of us in the first month of knowing her so none of us of romantic feelings for her, which is good.

"Who's Jackson?" I ask, both wanting to start a conversion and not knowing.

"A dead man!" Jason says, laying down. We all lay down and the other three fall asleep. I stay up as long as I can till I finally fall asleep too......