Everyday (Jason Todd)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ Part Two of my chapter Cliche Story where you choose Jason.

Requested By~ DamianWayneXme

Your P.O.V.

"Umm.... I..... I ahhh..... I'll go on a date with Jason." I answer as I nervously look down at my heels that are a mix of purple and grey.

When I glance up Jason is smiling as Damian looks shattered. "I thought.... I thought we had something....." Damian says, looking up at me with his green eyes.

Walking up to him, I wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist as he buries his head in my neck. I comb my fingers through his hair as his tears soak into my dress. "I'm sorry Damian, but where to close to date. I know everything about you so there's no room for a romantic relationship to grow."

He holds me closer before pulling away. His hands still hold my waist as I wipe away his tears. My hands hold his face as I lean it down. I brush a kiss to his forehead before pulling out of his hold. He smiles at me as he shakes his head. "I guess your right Y/N."

He places a gentle kiss to my cheek before turning towards Jason. He grabs Jason's collar before slamming him against the wall. "I swear to God Todd if you hurt my best friend I will personally skin you alive!"

Jason rolls his eyes before prying Damian off of  him. "I won't hurt her Demon Spawn."

Snapping my eyes towards him I yell. "Don't call Damian Demon Spawn!"

Jason laughs before taking my hand and pulling me onto the dance floor. He spins me around before pulling me against him. "So Doll, no calling Damian Demon Spawn anymore?" He asks me as we dance around together.

"Nope, Damian is very important to me so you better be nice to him." I say, telling Jason the truth. "We've been friends for three years and he's the only person to ever really care about me." I tell him, not fully sure if I should have but knowing it's the right way to start our relationship.

Nodding his head, Jason smiles down at me. "I'll try and be nice to Damian from now on. But you don't have to worry about no one being there for you anymore. I'll be there every second of every day." Jason tells me, pulling me closer to him....