Already Have (Jason Todd)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

L/N~ Last Name

Notes~ Part two of the My Jacket one shot. There will be a part three

Requested By~ @-wtfkyle

Your P.O.V.

Glancing in the rearview mirror, I see Tim bounce happily in his seat. Smiling, I turn around in my seat. "You excited Timmy?" I ask him.

"Mmhmm!" He hums out happily. Laughing at him, I turn back around.

Jason runs his hand up and down my thigh as he smiles at the road. Smirking, I lean towards him. Kissing his cheek, I feel his eyes trail down my shirt. "You're a tease." He mumbles, looking back at the road.

Plopping back down on my seat, I smile. "I know, it's what makes this relationship fun!" I state, interwinding our fingers. Picking my hand up, he kisses it.

"The shiiiiiiip!" Tim whispers from the back seat. Jason glares at him in the mirror as I try to keep my giggles in.

After a few more minutes, we get to a rusted gate. Rolling his window down, Jason pushes a button. "Hello?" A man says with a heavy British accent.

"Hey Alfred! Jason here! Can you open the gate?" Jason asks and the gate opens on demand. Once they're open Jason drives up the long drive way.

The huge Manor has ivy vines growing up it. The windows are all dark as the building sends off bad vibes. "Umm.... not to be rude or anything but this looks like the beginning of a horror movie." I tell the boys, getting antsy in my seat.

Shyly smiling at me, Jason rubs my thigh. "Calm down Mom! I won't let anyone kill you!" Tim promises me, setting my nervous away a little bit.

When Jason parks the car, Tim races out of the car and opens my door for me. "Dude, that's my job!" Jason grumbles, getting out too. Rolling my eyes at the continuous fighting between the two, I take Tim's hand and get out of the car as well.

Walking up the drive way, my heels make they're click clock sound. Getting to the door, I knock. "Babe, why'd you knock? It's our house." Jason asks, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

Leaning into his touch, I put some of my weight onto him. "Ya, but it's still polite to knock." I lecture him.

He grumbles to himself as Tim tries to keep in his inner fanboy. "Hello" an older man says, opening the door. His hair is grey and is whitening at the top, but over all he seems nice.

"Hey Alfred!" Tim says, bouncing on the balls of his feet. His face is full of joy as he looks between Alfred and me.

"You must be Mr. Pennyworth!" I say, pulling away from Jason and sticking my hand out. Alfred raises his eyebrow at me, sending my nervous all wacky again. "Umm... or not...." I shyly say, backing up again.

Jason holds my arm as Tim forwards his eyebrows. "Ohhhh!" Tim says, looking between Alfred and me. "You... she... it's okay Alfred! I've told her about you guys!" Tim says, grabbing my hand and dragging me through the door.

"Greyson!" A shorter version of Tim yells, running down stairs with a katana. As he runs past us, I grab the sword's blade and yank it out of the small child's hold. He continues running out of the room but soon walks back in. "Who has my katana?! Father?!" The kid, Damian I think, yells.

A sharply dressed man, Bruce Wayne to be precise, stands at the top of the stairs. "What do you want Dam-" He stops mid-sentence when his eyes land on me. "Alfred, you didn't tell me we were having company." He says, straightening himself up.