Perfect (Dick Grayson)

Keys~
Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Requested by~ None

Your P.O.V.

Dick walks me to my math class. His fan group fallowing close behind. We get to the room and he gives me a kiss. I can feel a hundred eyed burn into me but I kiss back. When we separate I give him a hug. "Are you okay?" He whispers in my ear. I shake my head yes, not wanting to add on to his problems. He has enough problems without having to worry about me too. He pulls back and look at me with worry in his eyes. "Are you sure?" He pushes on.

"Yes!" I say giving him a closed eyed smile. I open my eyes and he looks at me, obviously not believing me.

"Okay..... I have to go now....." He says frowning and walking away. We don't have any morning classes together besides sixth and seventh hour. Dating Dick has its perks. He's so loving and careful with me! He's always a gentleman too. But..... it has major downsides too. Especially with me being one of the poorer families in Gotham. Honestly, the only reason I can even attend Gotham Academy is because I got in on scholarships.

I walk into class and sit in the far back corner, trying to stay hidden. It works quite will till Jenny walks in with her dyed-blond friends. "Look! It's the gold-digger!" She says with a squeaky laugh. She stands in front of me and starts twirling her hair around her finger.

"Go away Jenny." I say annoyed.

"Or what?" She nags me on. "You'll call dear old Dicky to come and save you?" She's about to say something else but the teacher walks in. She smiles at me evilly and then turns away. She tries to cat walk to her seat and sits down. Key word- tries. Whatever she's doing definitely isn't cat-walking.

She does this everyday, every hour, every chance she gets. Besides sixth and seventh hour of course. If she did this stuff in front of Dick, she knows he'd get mad. And then there goes her chances with him, out the window! If she even had any chances with him that is. But if I'm being honest I know she does. She and the looks, the social standing, the money..... pretty much everything I don't have.

The last bell finally rings and I let out a sigh of relief. I stand up and start putting my stuff in my bag. Usually our eighth hour teacher leaves half way through class and says we can do whatever as long as we stay on school grounds till 3:08. I continue putting my stuff away when Jenny walks towards me. Before I can react my bag is ripped from my hands. "Let's see what the slut has here!" She says to her friends.

"Stop Jenny!" I yell reaching for my bag. But her friends grab me and hold me against the wall. She dumps out my bag and looks at all my stuff, now scattered on the floor.

She looks up at me with a bored look and says "You really are a poor rat!" She laughs at her own insult as her friends join the laughter. Her face lightens up as she walks towards me. She scratches me across the face. Her long white nails are now stained red from my blood.

"Y-you scratched me....." I say surprised. To my reaction she laughs.

"This is only the beginning!" She says with another evil laugh. She walks over to a chair and picks it up. With one careful swing she knocks the air out of my lungs. There's a huge cracking sound and pain shots through me. My tips ack as she hits me again, causing them to break.

*Time Skip*

Jenny hits me for the thousandth time today. She's thrown books at me, smashed at least three chairs hitting me and has stabbed me with her make-up scissors. At the moment she's beating me with her heels. I can tell you I at least have five broken ribs and I'll probably bleed to death. Welcome to Gotham peeps! She sighs after hitting me a few more times and drops her shoe. "You're no more fun!" She whines at me.

"Jenny?" Blond one asks.

"WHAT?! Can't you see I'm busy! I'm try to find a fun away to hurt this bitch!" She screams at her 'friend'. I hear her lift her arm up, getting ready for another hit. I shut my eyes and prepare for another hit. But it never comes.

I look up to see Dick holding Jenny's wrist, a little tighter then needed. "Don't!" He hisses at her. The girls let me go and I start falling, unable to stand from blood lose and the pain. Duck let's go of Jenny and scoops me up before I hit the floor. He yell in pain and his eyes soften. He carefully moves me around till I don't feel to much pain. He stands up straight and holds towards the door. Right before we walk out he freezes. "Don't you ever hurt her again! Don't you even think about hurting her again or I WILL destroy you!" He then proceeds to continue walking away. We get halfway down the hall when Jenny comes racing out of the classroom.

"Why would you want her! She's a weak little poor bitch! You're making a complete mistake dating her!" She screeches.

This makes Dick stop. He slowly turns towards her with anger flickering in his beautiful blue eyes. "What are you talking about?" He utters out. "Last time I checked Y/N's perfect." This leaves Jenny speechless as he walks out of the room with me in his arms.

Dick's P.O.V.

Y/N's been upset all day but I can't figure out why. I pace out thinking about it when I hear my name being called. "Mr.Grayson! Would you like to tell me what's more important then my history lesson?!" The teacher yells at me. I look at him blankly, completely forgetting I was in History. This seems to make him even more upset as he booms out "Since you seem to think you're all high and mighty you won't mind spending a few hours with me after school!"

When that clicks in my head I shot up onto my feet. "I can't Mr.Ridden!" I plead with him to now effected.

He looks at me and laughs. "Well to bad cause you have to!" I slowly sink into my seat as I think about how mad Bruce will be. When the bell rings I quickly text Bruce and Y/N telling them what happened.

*Time Skip*

After Mr.Ridden let's me go I head to my locker. I hear a scream in pain and take off towards it. I open doors till I find a room with a few girls in it. There's evil giggles and sounds of pain as I creep in. When I get closer I notice it's Jenny and her two friends. The friends are holding a girl up against the wall but I can't see who. I get closer and I notice it's Y/N! My Y/N! HOW DARE THEY!!!! "Jenny?" One of the girls day.

Jenny looks at her annoyed and says "WHAT?!Can't you see I'm busy! I'm try to find a fun away to hurt this bitch!" She says. She pulls back for another swing at Y/N but I grab her hand. Y/N looks up confused confused with her wonderful E/C eyes watery and clouded with pain. Her usual joyful sparkle is gone. Seeing her blooding, broken and crying kills me inside.

"Don't!" I try saying calmly to not scare my baby girl farther. They instantly let her go and her legs fall from under her. She starts falling and I quickly catch her. She lets out a scream in pain and I look down at her worried. I arrange her around so she's in as little pain as possible. I quickly start walking away but stop at the door, the urge to yell at the people that hurt my love becoming to much. "Don't you ever hurt her again! Don't you even think about hurting her again or I WILL destroy you!" I yell out not caring how badly that could effect Bruce and me later on.

I walk out of the room and head towards the school doors. But then Jenny's annoying mouse voice is heard again. "Why would you want her! She's a weak little poor bitch! You're making a complete mistake dating her!" This makes me freeze.

I turn towards Jenny, trying not to move to fats and hurt Y/N anymore then she already is. "What are you talking about? Last time I checked Y/N's perfect." I say truthfully. This leaves Jenny without words and I walk out of the school. Alfred is there waiting for me. When he notices us worry and shock take over his face. "You can fix her at home right?" I ask well he opens the door. He utters out a small yes and opens the door for me. I crawl in with my one, perfect Y/N.......