Day 1 - Conner Kent

Pre-Notes:
• It's the start of my 30 Day Smut Challenge!!!
• Today's Topic: Naked Cuddling
• No promises my writing will be out quickly like before ~•~
• Conner One Shot
• Please tell me any grammar or spelling mistakes, thanks!
• Enjoy and comment any of your thoughts because I like to read them
• Sorry it's so short :/
• Requested by dogma0325
• Word Count: 1459

Warnings:
• Smut (dub), unprotected sex to

Keys:
Y/N: Your Name

Your P.O.V.
My feet are propped up on Mr. and Mrs. Kent's coffee table with my back lead against Conner's side. One of his muscular arms are wrapped around my stomach and dangles over the side of my body.

Today was Mr. Kent's birthday so Conner invited me over to celebrate with them. Ever since the 'fail-safe' training mishap, Conner and Clark have been talking more, which is good. After cake and presents the older couple left to go to dinner, leaving Conner and me home alone. Since Metropolis is so far away from Happy Harbor the Kents afford to open their house to us for the night, which we happily agreed too.

Soon after they left, Conner put in the disc to Adam Sandler's movie Blended. Through the movie Conner keeps looking down at me, but I don't know why. Every now and again he'll tug on my shirt - or - his shirt that I've stolen. At first I put no thought into it, but after a while it started becoming confusion.

I try focusing on the movie as Conner wraps the shirt around his fingers. The black fabric gets tighter against me as he keeps twirling it. Soon, he tugs it down some, now causing half of my cleavage to hang out of my shirt. His eyes stay glued on my chest before flickering back towards the movie. I keep a watchful eye on him, waiting for him to glance back down.

When he does, I purposely roll my shoulders, causing my breasts to raise an inch or two. This affects Conner, causing him to blush and snap his head away. Waitly I giggle to myself before going back to the movie. Slowly Conner turn his head back toward me, more specifically by chest again. I pretend not to notice it as I slide my hand onto his thigh. I use my nails to rub soft, small circles on the inside. This causes him to stiffen up and let out a small cough.

We continue on with our little game for awhile long. Conner slowly tugging my shirt down and I keep rubbing his thighs. Finally, Conner snaps. He takes in a sharp breath and grabs my wrists. "Stop teasing." He hisses, his teeth clenched.

I tilt my head some and put on my best innocent face as I look up at him. "What do you mean, Connie?"
Again, he takes in a drop breath before continuing. He uses my wrist to tug me on to his lap. My legs are on the outside of his and we're face to face. Conner slides his hands from my wrists to my waist. He wastes no time, using my hips to rub me against him. My hands cling to his shoulders as my breath shakes.

Conner smirks at this and I'm sure my thumping heart is ringing in his ears. His hands slid up my shirt and starts playing with the band of my bra, which causes my breath to hick. "Do you like teasing?" He questions, leaning in so his breath ticks my ear.

Words bubble up but get stuck in my throat. All I manage to get out as a wimpy, whiny "No!"
Satisfied with my answer, Conner picks me up by my butt and flips us around. My back hits the soft cushions on the couch, causing a soft puff sound to come out. Conner's waist is between my legs as he hovers over me. His sharp blue eyes pierce into me before he even lays a finger on me.

Slowly, he leans down and places his face in the creek of my neck. For a few minutes he just rests their, his torso putting the smallest amount of weight onto me. When I finally start settling down and relaxing Conner slides his lips over my sweet spot, setting the spot between my legs into wake-up mode.

Conner works his way around my neck, his hands pushing my shirt up before he undoes my pants. Small noises of joy spill out of me, my mind clouded with the need for Conner. It takes no time for my shorts and than panties to get thrown to the ground, soon followed by my shirt and bra.

In the time it took Conner to undress me, I've pushed his pants to his knees. "Having troubles?" He asks, a hint of a small in his words. I nod as an answer, which gets me a chuckle before Conner strips himself. "Do I really have you this worked up? To the point you can't function?"

"Sh... shut up!" I mumble out, my words lagged as I pull my boyfriend towards me. Conner lets his dick rub against my bundle of nerves. He slowly strokes until my thighs start shaking and jerking around. When this happens he starts moving faster. I can tell he's trying to hold back for me, the sweat pouring down his forehead and his clenched jaw gives it away.

After a few more strokes Conner kisses me, his fingertips dipping into my folds to check if I'm ready. "Thank god." He mumbles, lining himself up. Slowly, he pushes himself in, causing my walls to stretch and fill me with pleasure. I know Conner is fully in when his balls slap against my ass.

Conner sits for a couple minutes, his head leaned against mine and his breath heavy. When he goes to move, I wrap my arms around his shoulders and pull him back. Conner looks down at me with a worried face. "Promise you'll pull out?" I mumble, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Ya." He breaths out, his hands clinging to my thighs. He waits for another minute or two before pulling out again. His tip stays in me before he snaps his hips, burying himself back into me. Conner does this a few more times, pulling completely out with just his tip in me still. Once he gets caught up in the feeling he starts only half pulling out.

My nails dig into his skin, his fingers digging into my thighs as he slams into me harder. The room is filled with the sound of the forgotten movie, skin on skin and my soft whimpers. "Fuck... Y/N..." Conner says, sliding a hand down to start messing clit, telling me he's close.

My body tenses some the closer I get to my climax. A few minutes later in finally on edge and so is Conner. His face is scrunched up with his stupid 'I'm going to cum' look he always has. "I'm-"

"I know." I tell him, bucking my hips to meet his. My muscles tighten as I get ready to cum, which pushes Conner even closer. "P... pull... out..." I mumble, pushing Conner away some. He pumps in once more before pulling out. Conner uses my legs to pull me forward, going back to stroking me.

Conner comes first, getting his cum all over my stomach. He stops for a moment, but along the time to catch his breath and settles down some. I try to be patient, rubbing his shoulders as I keep repeating. "I love you," and "You were amazing."

When he's better, Conner goes back to stroking me, my once soft fingertips going back to clawing at Conner's back. Now that he's done, Conner works double time at getting me to my release, and it pays off. It doesn't take long for me to cum. The warm liquid runs down my thighs and some even gets on to Conner.

I let my body relax, the cushions comforting me. Conner leans forward, capturing my lips in a kiss for a moment before laying on top of me. His hair tickles my neck some, so I play with it between my fingers. Conner's body heat radiates off of him and crashes into me. The cum on my tummy and thighs mixed with the sweat and Conner's skin makes me feel super sticky, but I don't mind.

Conner's arms wrap around me, pulling me closer if that's possible. He nuzzles his face into my neck before giving it a soft kiss. "I love you," he mumbles in his half asleep - half awake state.

"I love you too," I say back before closing my own eyes and letting sleep take over my body.