At The Manor (Jon Kent) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

L/N~ Last Name

N/N~ Nick Name

Notes~ So this is a lemon and my first Jon one shot so sorry if he's out of character. Damian will be 17 in this one and Jon and you are 14. Now, onto the story!

Requested By~ None

Jon's P.O.V.

My girlfriend, Y/N happily shuffles around in my arms as I hold her, flying around. We're on our way to the Wayne Manor. I've told Y/N about Damian and his stubbornness a thousand time and each time she'd ask to meet him. Finally, I worked up enough courage and asked him. Surprisingly, Damian has been quite excited to meet her too.

She moves around again and I tighten my hold on her. "Y/N, you have to stop moving around or I might drop you." I tell her jokingly, completely forgetting about her fear of heights. Looking down at her, her beautiful E/C eyes are wide and full of fear. "Oh my god! I didn't actually mean it! I promise I'm not going to drop you!" My voice comes out rushed and regretful.

"Thank god! Don't scary me like that again Jon!" She says, sighing out happily.

Smiling at her, I say, "Of course not!" After a few more minutes of flying, we get to the Manor. Landing at the secret outside entrance, I type in the code so the doors open. Once the doors open, Y/N stares at everything from outside. "Come on, Babe!" I say, dragging her in by her hand.

Walking around, her eyes light up with joy. "Wow" She says, walking around the cave. Getting to the glass containers, she looks at all the different outfits. Slowly, she runs her hands over the glass. "The bat-cave is amazing!" She says, stopping at the newest Robin suit.

"You're.... he's.... oh my god!" Y/N says, squealing. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She says, running up and hugging me.

"Bit smaller than I thought Father would have built it." Comes Damian's voice. Snapping her head around, her eyes widen when she finds Damian leaning against the railing with me.

"You're.... he's.... oh my god!" Y/N says, squealing. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She says, running up and hugging me.

Hugging her back, I laugh. "It's no problem, Babe!" I tell her.

Pulling away from me, she shyly waves at Damian. With a smile, he waves back. "So, you're the famous Y/N L/N I've heard so much about!" He says, causing her to blush. Leaning forward, I softly kiss her cheek. "Hmm...." Dami hums out with a puzzled look. Glancing up, Y/N shyly smiles. "You're a lot prettier than Jon said." He says, surprising me

"Yep!" I say back, popping the p. "Come on N/N!" I tell her, lacing our fingers together. Standing in the elevator, she leans against me slightly, like usual. Glancing at Damian, I see his eyes trail over her. I can feel jealousy build in me, but I ignore it. Once the doors open, we're all meet with the rest of Damian's family.

"Oh my god, Jon! Your girlfriend is so cute!" Dick chirps out happily. Looking at Y/N, her cheeks are red again as she fittles with my fingers. "Hello! I'm Richard Greyson, but you can call me Dick!" He says, walking up to us and placing his hand out.

Smiling at her, Dick explains. "It's okay! Everyone calls me Dick! Let me introduce you to everyone else, cause obviously, Damian isn't going too. This is Jason Todd! Tim Drake and our Dad, Bruce Wayne. And of course, Alfred Pennyworth, our family friend and trusty butler!" He says, pointing to everyone.

While he does that, I glance at Damian again. He's staring at her again, but he isn't just staring anywhere this time. Scanning over her again, his eyes linger at the end of her skirt and her breasts. Feeling protective of her, I shuffle her to the other side of me. Sending me a weird look,and making her blush darken. Before either of us can say anything, he turns and heads for the elevator. "Are you coming?" He calls after us.