Blackmail (Damian Wayne)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ Part four of my chapter As In Bruce Wayne?! We're half way through this book already! Wow! It doesn't even feel like it's been that long yet! Can you guys believe it?

Requested By~ None

Damian's P.O.V.

Y/N is quite for a minute before carefully turning around on the latter. "We've been dating for maybe a day and you're all ready proposing?" She asks with a lopped sided smile.

I happily hum out before answering. "Yes, is there a problem with me showing my love for you?" I ask her, glancing over my book to see her still smiling.

She's silent for a minute before answering back. "There's no problem, but we're not getting married till we're two hundred and thirty-five years old." After she answers, Y/N turns back towards the book case.

"Two hundred and thirty-five is an unrealistic age choice." I tell her and she answers with a quiet hum. "But if that's what you want, that's what you'll get." I tell her, looking at my book but not really reading it.

Choosing a book, she climbs down the latter. "We'd be too old, if even alive enough to walk down the aisle!" She tells me, crawling into my lap with her book.

Glancing at the cover, it's Father's old copy of Huckleberry Finn. "I don't have to be able to walk, Beloved. I just have to be able to write my name." I tell her, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her cheek.

She opens the book and stars reading. Opening my own book again, I rest it on her knees. Rubbing my thumbs against her skin, I let my eyes trail over the words. When I get done with the page, I kiss her neck and she turns the page for me.

A few hours later someone opens the door. Alfred smiles at us as I glance up at him. Y/N is completely unfazed by Alfred's presents. "Dinner is ready young Master and Mistress." He says in his thick British accent.

When the word mistress leaves his mouth, Y/N's eyes snap up at him. We're all silent for a moment as we wait for her reaction. A smile grazes her lips as she slides off my lap, after setting my book on the side table. "Off to go have that fancy word food!" She calls, pointing a finger in the air and looking like the geek she is.

Laughing, Alfred corrects her. "It's called Quenelles de Brochet."

"Quelle de what?!" She asks, looking at Alfred very confused.

Laughing at her, I wrap her in a hug from behind. "It's a fancy way of saying really good dumplings." I tell her, kissing her neck before grabbing her hand and walking down stairs behind Alfred. Walking into the dining room we're instantly on edge, like everyone else in the room. "I guess Father is already here." I mumble, walking up to my spot next to him.

Y/N goes to pull out her own chair, but I beat her too it. "Thank you." She mumbles as she sits down.

"You're welcome." I whisper back, taking my own seat at the table.

We're all quite as Alfred passes out the plates. When he sets one down in front of Y/N, her eyes light up. "Thank you Alfred!" She tells him with a smile.

Smiling back, he says "You're very welcome young Mistress!" After he finishes passing them out, he looks at us as if to say Why can't you have manners like her?

Not moving, Y/N waits as the boys and me dig in. Her eyes trail on Bruce as if waiting for something. "Beloved?" I ask, setting my own spoon down. "What are you waiting for?"

Blanking a time or two, she turns her head towards me. "You're suppose to wait for the head of the table to eat before you do. Do you not have manners?" She asks me with another one of her cute smiles that makes my heart beat faster.