Kidding Me (Wally West)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/L~ Hair Length

H/C~ Hair Color

E/C~ Eye Color

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.

I'm talking to Artemis at the counter when Wally comes speeding in. Since I've joined the team I've had a crush on Wally. I know he's a player and such but I can't help it! He's just so cute! The only person that knows about my small- Fine! - huge crush on him is Artemis. Let's just say it was a bad idea to tell her about it, cause she pokes me with it all the time! wally runs back into the kitchen and stops on the other side of the island. "Hey babe!" He says to the two of us. His bangs fall over his eyes and I swear my heart starts a 10k race.

"What do you want?' Artemis asks him a little annoyed. She has quite the hatred for him, if I do say so myself.

"Be nice!" I say pulling on her hair lightly.

"Ya! Be nice!" Wally adds in.

I shoot him a look and say "Don't...."

He smiles at me with his beautiful smile and apologizes. "Sorry Y/N! Won't happen again!" I smile at him and roll my eyes at him before he runs off again. Artemis glares after him as my smile stays plastered.

"Oh no..." I say dropping my smile.

"What?!" Artemis says, trying her best to hide her small at our little play.

"I think... I think I just felt feelings!" I say putting my hand over my heart and being way over dramatic.

"You've get to be kidding me!" She says copying my dramatics. we both start laughing as she pops a piece of candy into her mouth. "But really, I don't know what you see in him! He's a player, I hope you know!" She warns me.

"Ya, I know..." I say hiding my disappointment, After that Conner walks in and we quickly change the subject. No one needs to tell wally another girl is chasing after him!

Wally's P.O.V.

I run through the Kitchen/Living room and I notice Y/N talking with Artemis. She distracted me and I trip over my own feet in the hallway. I land an my back with a small thud and let out a sigh. I think back to her laughing in the kitchen. That causes me to blush and I try to push it back down. When Y/N first joined I was very flirty but since then I've stopped. I told Robin about my feelings, but he figured I'd get over it in a week or so like all my other 'short flings' as he calls it. But I haven't! I quickly get up and run back to them. "Hey Babe!" I say referring to Y/N.

"What do you want?" Artemis asks already annoyed with me. Her and Y/N are best friends so I've tried to get along with her..... ya..... that didn't work.....

"Be nice!" Y/N says in my defense well messing with Artemis's hair.

"Ya! Be nice!" I instantly regret after I say it.

"Don't....." Y/N demands me well shooting me a glare.

I smile at her and apologize for once in my life. "Sorry Y/N! Won't happen again!" I tell her. When I hear how her name sounds from my mouth I smile. She playfully rolls her eyes at me and smiles. I run off and end up finding Robin. We head back towards the kitchen talking about odd and end things.

We both freeze when we heat the other half of Artemis's sentence. "-don't know what you see in him. He's a player, I hope you know!"

There's a moment of silence before Y/N responds. "Ya, I know....." she tried to hide her sadness but fails terribly. That hits me hard. Like really hard. I don't want her to think of me that way..... ever.......