Just My Brother (Garfield Logan)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

N/N~ Nick Name

E/C~ Eye Color

H/L~ Hair Length

H/C~ Hair Color

P/S~ Perfume Scent

Requested By~ None

Notes~ Okay the veteran members mean the original six from season one and Roy. The new teammates are you and the new teammates in season two.

Your P.O.V.

I sit comfortably on the couch, snuggling with my boyfriend. All the new team members are scattered around the living room as we all watch Hell's Kitchen. Soon my mind wonders freely as the show continues. Pretty soon it goes to the most recent mission. All the veteran members were sent on an undercover mission. One of them being my brother, Roy. They left about three weeks ago and ever since then I've been on edge. Saying I wasn't worried would be the worlds biggest lie.

Like someone read my mind, the computer goes off announcing the other half of the team back. Once all of them are through I take off to look for Roy. Soon I find him. "ROY!" I scream happily as I jump on him.

He catches my gracefully like always. "Hey N/N!" Miss me?" He asks as the biggest grin ever spreads on his face.

"Of course! Did you miss me?" I ask in return.

"Always!" He says, placing me back on my feet. I smile at him again before greeting the other members too.

Gar's P.O.V.

The computer goes off calling out all the veteran members returning from their mission. The sound of the computer causes Y/N to jump off my lap and sprint towards the training room. Everyone follows after her, our show forgotten. Walking in I see Y/N being held by Roy. "Hey N/N!" He says with a smile. Anger and jealousy boils in me but I keep my mouth shut tight. "Miss me?" He adds on.

"Of course! Did you miss me?" Comes Y/N's peppy voice.

"Calm down Garfield!" Conner whispers in my ear.

"I'm calm! I'm calm! But he better put her down!" I quietly hiss out.

"Always!" Comes Roy's flirty answer before he sets her back down. Conner laughs at my reaction as Y/N runs up to greet Wally back.

"I don't get why she's so lovey-dovey around Roy! She's my girlfriend! Not his!" I tell Conner.

He laughs some more before talking again. "Ever think about asking her about it?" He questions.

"Ya..... I just don't want to seem like the clingy boyfriend type." I explain to him. He shakes his head disapprovingly before walking off.

Your P.O.V.

Everyone decided a nice movie night would be good for the veterans. As the team fights over what movie to watch, Garfield and me get the snacks. "Sit by me, okay?" He asks me, wrapping me up from behind.

"Sorry babe! I'm already sitting with Roy!" I inform him. He stiffened his hold on me, making me confused. "Are you okay?" I ask turning towards him.

"I'm fine! Why do you ask?" He questions me.

"I don't know. You've just been acting really strange since everyone got back." I answer simply.

"No I haven't!" He snaps. Surprised by his tone, I show it. He's never talked to me like that. Heck! He's never even risen his voice around me, let alone snap at me! He quickly calms down and he's eyes softened. "I'm sorry I yelled." He says, hugging me closer.

"It's okay! I forgive you!" I say hugging him back. He holds me close for a while before I pull away. "Come on Gar!" I say grabbing some of the snacks before heading out. These rich bastards! I think walking into the movie theater. Who the heck can afford to put a movie theater in a base for superheroes?! I think walking in behind Beast Boy.

Gar's P.O.V.

Ever since the veteran members got back, Y/N and Roy have been inseparable. It really has gotten to me too. Everyone wanted a movie night so here we are. Y/N and me are collecting the candy and making popcorn. Even though it's only a small task I'm enjoying it. I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "Sit by me, okay?" I ask her with a huge smile climbing onto my face.

"Sorry babe! I'm already sitting with Roy!" She says stapling my smile back into a frown. Once again jealousy and anger washed over me. "Are you okay?" She asks turning in my arms.

"I'm fine! Why do you ask?" I say, pretending not to know what she means.

"I don't know. You've just been acting really strange since everyone got back." She says with worry clear in her words.

My anger takes over my mouth before my mind can. "No I haven't!" Her eyes widen at my sudden out burst. Regret takes over all my anger as I pull her closer to me. "I'm sorry I yelled." I tell her.

"It's okay! I forgive you!" She says happily as she hugs me back. I keep her close as silence takes over.

Every one of my senses soak her in. My eyes scan over her taking in her E/C eyes and her H/L, H/C hair. My ears are filled with her steady breathing as my arms stay wrapped around her waist. My fingers brush gently against her smooth skin. The scent of her P/S perfume mixes with the scent of popcorn as she slowly pulls away from me.

"Come on Gar!" Her joyful voice rings in my ears. Picking up what's left on the counters I follow her. My eyes drink up her movements as we join everyone else. As we walk in I become aware of my dwelling eyes causing me to blush. "Love you!" Y/N says planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Love you too!" I say before finding a seat. She smiles at me before running towards Roy and Conner. Yet again, jealousy fills me as I pass out everyone's snacks.

Roy's P.O.V.

Everyone gets comfy in their seats as we wait for Beast Boy and Y/N to get back with the snacks. "He's jealous of you...." Conner speaks up next to me.

"Who?" I question him.

A smile grazes his lips before he answers me. "Gar" he simple states.

"Why is he jealous of me?" I ask confused.

He chuckles as he shakes his head at me. "Y/N never really told the team that your her brother and you've only ever told the original team so I highly doubt Gar knows that little fact. And ever sense we've gotten back she's been clingy cause she missed you." He says, making me feel stupid.

Once he's done talking he nods towards the door. Y/N plants a kiss on Garfield's cheek as she whispers something in his ear. He says something back, causing her eyes to sparkle with joy before she comes walking up to us. Glancing towards Beast Boy, I finally notice the envy written all over his face. "Hey guys!" She says taking a seat next to me.

"Hey girly!" I say back. "What's wrong with your lover boy?" I ask her.

Her eyes fill with worry before she answers. "I don't know! I asked about it but he just got mad and didn't really answer me....." She trails off.

"Ever think.... maybe.... he's jealous?" I try.

" Jealous? Jealous of who?" She questions as she passes out the snacks.

"I don't know.... Maybe the guy, that he doesn't know is your brother, that you've been hanging out with? Cause like, I know you missed me and trust me! I've missed you too! But I don't think Beasty knows were siblings. So as a guy or as any significant other, he'll get jealous." I tell her.

"Oh..... yaaaaaa...... I might need to tell him we're related! I'll talk to him about it after the movie!" She says, turning back around as the movie starts.

*Time Skip*

Gar's P.O.V.

After the movie Megan and me clean up the messy kitchen. "MY LOVER DEAR?! Can we talk?" Y/N calls out for me, walking into the kitchen. My heart drops and shatters as a million bad sceneries run through my head. They always goes back to her breaking up with me for Roy.

"Y.... ya" I answer walking towards her. Nervous bounce around in me as we walk down the hall towards her bedroom. She opens the door and we walk in with my heart slamming against my ribs.

It's a silent for a few minutes till Y/N speaks up. "Calm down baby! It's nothing bad!" She says, slipping into my lap. I wrap my arms around her as her legs go around my waist. Her arms wrap around my neck as her fingers get tangled in my green locks.

"You're not breaking up with me, right?" I ask her.

She leans ever so close to me causing her lips to tease mine. A few of her giggles slip out as her breath hits my face. "Nope!" She answers me. Her lips brush against mine as she talks. "But you've been jealous of Roy all day, haven't you?" She asks, moving the smallest bit closer to me. Not close enough to kiss me but close enough that it runs me wild.

"Ya....." I answer staring down at her lips. My lips being to tingle with the want - no - the need to kiss her.

"There's no need to be jealous of Roy! He's just my brother! You're my lover and don't ever forget that, okay?" She tells me. Her words make the past few hours make sense.

"Ohhh" I start but get cut off by her lips crashing with mine. A mix of popcorn and her sweet lips fill me up. We pull apart enough to fill our lungs before I nibble on her bottom lip. She giggles a little before opening her mouth. Our tongues tangle as I soak in every moment of this. After a while of making out we pull apart. "I'm so stupid sometimes!" I say as our foreheads lean against each other........