Jealousy (Klarion)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

W/C~ Weapon Of Chose

V/N~ Villain Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Note~ Teekl is the name of Klarion's cat

Requested By~ @terralupa

Your P.O.V.

Sitting in Klarion and my shared room, I look over our plans again. Today we are planning to rob the new museum exhibit in down town Gotham. In the center of the exhibit is a rare stone Klarion needs for one of his taking over the world plans.

Teekl lies on my stomach as my back is against the bed. One of my hands hold a file above me as the other pets the tom cat. "Teekl?! Teekl?!" Klarion calls, walking into the room. "Teekl! Get off my human!" He says, trying to shoo the cat off of me. Flopping back down on me, the cat meows in disapproval. "Off! Off you ghastly cat! Off my human!" He shrieks, picking the cat up and throwing it on the ground.

Hissing at him, Teekl runs out of the room. "You're so mean to your familiar! What did Teekl ever do to you?" I ask with a little giggle.

Scowling at the spot the cat was before, he answers me. "That stupid cat is a useless thing that keeps me in this world...." turning towards me, he smiles "....and keeps me here with you. Plus, no one is allowed to touch my human." He tells me, jealously.

Crawling to the edge of the bed, I kneel and wrap my arms around his shoulders. "Calm down Kitten! You're getting jealous over a cat!" I lecture him, kissing his cheek.

Leaning into my touch, he starts talking again. "He's not just any cat-"

"-he's a ghastly, useless cat!" I say with a giggle, cutting him off. Humming out a yes, he sits down on the bed in front of me. Placing a kiss on his neck, I whisper out, "I love you."

A smile grazes his lips as he says it back. "I love you too Y/N." Flipping us over, I'm laid on my back with him on top of me. Klarion places his head on my stomach as he places my hands on his back. Humming out a soothing song, I rub small circles on his back. His one hand rubs my side as his other one stays curled up between us.

His face is scrunched up as he thinks. "Kitten? What are you thinking about?" I ask him, sweetly.

He stays quiet for a moment before saying, "Nothing, My Love." Slipping one hand into his hair, I flatten his messy horn style down to a normal hair do. "You're messing up my horns!" He whines, but doesn't move to stop me.

"You're lying to me!" I bite back, continuing to mess up his hair. "What are you thinking about?" I ask again, calmer this time.

He's silent for a minute till he sighs out in defeat. "I'm just thinking over how I can't give you children.... again...." He tells me. This topic has come up a few times between us and it's always been a touchy subject with him. If I do get pregnant, we either have to exterminate the pregnancy or I'll die in child birth. With Klarion's power from his own realm, the child would inherit it. With me being a human, the child's black magic would literally eat me alive.

Since he'd be the one raising the kid, I gave him the chose when it came to us having a child. Over all, he decided against it, which I'm okay with.

As far as I know, we haven't had any chances yet. But again, I told him if he sensed it before me, to just end it and not tell me. Which with his magic, I'm almost certain he'd know before me if I was pregnant.

Sighing out, I mess with his hair some more. "Babe.... we've talked about this!" I tell him, a little hesitant.

Pulling away from me, he sits up on the bed, between my legs. "I know.... it's just...." He says, looking away from me, down at the ground. He's never been the best at explaining his feelings.