Laptop (Klarion)

Keys~

N/N~ Nick Name

Y/N~ Your Name

H/N~ Hero Name

S/S~ Screen Saver

Notes~ Icicle and you are around 26/27-ish in this one shot. Sorry that it's not exactly how we decided! Sorry! ❤️

Requested By~ Aphm00

Your P.O.V.

From the corner of my eye, I see Klarion's red magic flicker from his fingers. "What are you doing?" I whisper, glancing at him before turning back towards my laptop screen.

"I have something to tell you." He says, slowly sliding closer to me. Humming out, I continue working on my college homework. Carefully, Klarion plucks the computer away from me so he has my full attention.

"Yes Babe?" I ask, figuring this must be important if he's taking my work and has uncontrolled sparks flickering from him.

Reaching forward, he pulls me against his chest. I soak in his warmth as he runs a hand throw my hair. "We have another mission but Icicle is working on it too." He tells me, knowing Icicle and me use to date.

Our relationship did not end very while. There was a lot of broken glass and way to many problems between us. After the break up we started working together every now and again and soon we became good friends.

Giggling, I pull away from Klarion. "That's fine! We're friends now, remember? We only text each other on a daily bases you know." I ask him, picking my laptop off the coffee table and working in my paper again.

Being true to himself, Klarion gets up and starts grumbling on and on. "You shouldn't be friends with your ex. You definitely shouldn't be texting him on a daily bases. Who's that close to their ex? Hmm?"

Rolling my eyes, I look at my. "Babe, we've gone over this! Cameron and me will never be anything more then friends! We already tried the dating thing, but it's not meant to be."

Flopping over the couch, Klarion wraps his arms around my shoulders and buries his head in my arms. "But Human!" He complains, calling me 'human' like he usually does. "Don't talk to Icicle anymore!" He orders for the hundredth time this week.

"But Klarion!" I mimic, causing my boyfriend to huff out in annoyance. "I've been friends with Cameron since I was seven! That's almost twenty years of friendship babe! Not to mention we dated when I was sixteen! Sixteen Babe! That was ten years ago!" I remind him like I always do when he gets upset about my fiend ship with the albino boy. Klarion grumbles to himself before kissing my cheek and walking out of the room. "I love you, Babe!" I call after him, looking back at my work.

"I love you too, Kitten!" He calls back from around the corner.

* Time Skip *

I mess with my gloves as my side pushes into Klarion's. Happy nervous bounce around in me. It's been a few months since I've last seen Cameron. When the ice head walks in, a smile spreads on my face.

He doesn't see me, which isn't surprising. Klarion has me tucked away in his side as he sands taking with Sportsmaster and Bane. My eyes trail after Cameron as he walks up to Harley.

He takes her hand and kisses her knuckles, which lands him with a slap to the face. "Now that was just cold Harley!" I say, causing the Blondie to turn towards me with a smile.

"Awww sugar! Are you gone come warm me up?" She teases back, causing us both to laugh.

Both Harley and Cameron walk over to us, causing Klarion's hands to tighten on my waist. "N/N! What's up? Long time, no see!" Cameron says, calling me by my childhood nickname he hasn't let go of yet.