AP Chemistry (Jason Todd)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

F/M~ Favorite Movie

N/N~ Nick Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Notes~ Abuse and again, is super long cause for whatever reason, I've been writing way more then usual. Oh, and you're also Jason's sister, not his love interest in this one. Hate me for it, I don't care.

Requested By~ @MyyaBailey13

Your P.O.V.

"I won't be that far away, neither will the guys." My brother, Jason says, once again.

Pushing him towards the cave, I say "I know Jay! And I need to keep my phone on me and lock the door as soon as you're gone. Bla, bla, bla! I know!" I answer back with a playful smile. Most of the time he's not this cautious before everyone leaves for patrol. The only reason he's like this right now is because the Joker is loose and I'm being left home alone. You might ask where's that scary ass butler of yours? Well, he's in England visiting some family.

If the Joker wasn't loose, Jason would stay home with me. But it's too dangerous to not have all hands on deck. "Okay, kid. Just promise me you'll be safe," He says, holding me by my shoulders and looking into my E/C eyes with his own blue ones.

"I promise!" I say back, hugging him around the waist.

Resting his chin on my head, he hugs me back. "I love you so much Kiddo!" He tells me like always.

Smiling, I answer back. "I love you too, Jay Jay!"

He holds me a while longer till Damian says "You can't go on patrol if you don't let her go."

Snapping his head towards Damian, he glares at the younger boy. "Shut up, Demon Spawn!" He yells before, reluctantly, letting me go. "Be safe." He says one last time before heading down the stairs to the cave.

Waving after him, I yell "I will!"

*Time Skip*

I stretch my arms over my head with a yawn.  After the guys left, I popped in a movie and made some popcorn. As the movie ends, I get up to put it away. Putting the disc back into it's case, I hear an explosion. Dropping the blanket from around my shoulders, I race through the manor.

Getting to Bruce's study, it's up in flames. "Well, well, well! If it ain't the Dead Bird's sister!" Comes the Joker's voice with one of his world-famous laughs. My breath quickens as fear over takes me.

Turning around, I stumble but manage to catch myself. Regaining balance, I race towards the living room where I left my phone. Closing the heavy doors behind me, I pounce on my phone and instantly call Jason. As soon as he answers, the Joker grabs me from behind. "JASON!" I scream as my phone drops out of my hands.

"You won't need this!" The Joker says, stepping on my phone and smashing it.

Hopelessness sets in me as I yell, "No!" Fighting I manage to get out of his arms. Before I can get to far away, he shoots me in my back. The last thing I hear is his evil chuckles.

Jason's P.O.V.

Ever since we left the Manor, I've had a bad feeling in my gut. "Calm down, Todd!" Damian says, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Our sister will be fine!" He tries to reassure me.

Glaring at him, I snap saying, "I know my sister is fine!" Ever since Mom died, I've been super cautious and over protective of Y/N. She's all the family I have left. I'm even protective of her around the guys and Bruce. The first time Bruce called her daughter, I lost my shit. Completely lost it. I don't freak out as much when the boys call her sister, but I still get upset and let them know it.