Secret (Klarion) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ So this is a lemon, obviously, and it's the part two of my 'Jealousy'

Requested By~ @ss_sofia20

Your P.O.V.

My eyes slowly open. Once they're open, I'm able to focus on everything. Rolling over, I'm meet with Klarion's black eyes, looking at me all scrunched up. "Good Morning" I whisper out, brushing my hand against his cheek.

Kissing my face, he whispered "Good Morning" back. His face contorts back into his thinking face as he slips off into his mind. As he stays hidden away, I let my finger tips trace the different black designs on his face. "Y/N?" He asks all of a sudden, snapping me out of my own la la land.

Looking back at his eyes I continue my tracing. "Hmm?" I hum out happily.

Before he answers, he closes his eyes and leans into my soft touch. After a beat, he opens them back up and holds his hand around my wrist. "Would you.... Umm.... be okay with me...." He stutters out, unsure how to word whatever he's going to say. "Never mind" He says, rolling on his back and bringing me with him.

His hands rest on my thighs as I sit on his torso. Leaning forward, I rack my fingers through his hair. "What were you going to say, Kitten?" I ask him, placing a kiss to his forehead.

Drumming him thumbs against my skin, he thinks about weather or not he'll answer me. "Nothing" He answers back after a few minutes. Sighing, I let him win this one. Leaning down, our lips brush. When I go to get up, Klarion pulls me back down for a real kiss. Once he's satisfied, he lets me go.

*Time Skip*

All day, Klarion's been acting weird. He'll be super touching and then just stop. Then he'll do it all again in an hour or so. At the moment, I'm sitting on the couch as as we watching TV. Sitting on an arm chair, his eyes trail towards me and then snap away.

This happened again and again till he scoots off the chair and slowly makes his way towards me. Once he's on the couch, he looks at me again. Scooting an inch or so every few minutes, he finally gets next to me. His knee hits mine and then he looks at me with a blush.

Looking back at him, I smile. Inching a little closer, he leans his head on my shoulder and cautiously places his arms around my waist. "Is this okay?" He asks me quietly.

Placing my arms over his I hum out a yes. Leaning into him, he stiffens before slowly relaxing into it. After a while, he's lost in his mind, thinking about who knows what. Every now and again he'll murmur something, but I can't ever make it out.

Turning around, I slide onto his lap, his arms still around me. Klarion's eyes flicker up at me before going back to his own world. His hands are placed gently on my thighs as he rubs small, fast circles with his thumbs. "What are you think about?" I ask, messing with his hair, like usual.

His circles stop as he looks up at me. His black eyes are hard but they soft once they meet mine. Sighing out, he answers me this time. "About the last mission.... and you...." He answers me softly.

Leaning down, I kiss his lips. My hands hold his face as his arms tighten around my waist. Pressing my forehead to his, I keep my hands in place. "Kitten, I promise you, I'm all yours and only yours." I tell him, our lips brushing against each other.

His breath hicks as he slowly slides his hands further up my thighs. "Would you...." He questions, slowly inching forward as he looks into my eyes.

Smiling at him, I sling my arms around his shoulders loosely. "Is this what you've been wanting all day?" I question him, not moving away so our lips still barely touch. His eyes widen as he shakes his head yes. Smiling, a really bad idea pops in my head. "Sorry Kitten, but I can't hear your head shake." I tell him, sliding my hands down his chest to the hem of his shirt.