Baby Carriage (Wally West)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

B/F/N~ Best friend's name

Requested By~ flaregirl2112

Wally's P.O.V.

I don't have to be Batman's side kick to know Y/N is stressed out. Even as she sits on the couch with me, she's runny a mile. Her feet tap on the floor boards as her finger tips tap against my thigh. Usually I'm the one that can't sit still, not her.

Y/N's side is pushed into me as both my arms are around her waist. The hand that isn't playing piano on my leg is holding my hand. Megan and Conner are cooking in the kitchen, Artemis is cleaning her arrows on the ground and the other two boys sit around the living room with us.

The TV is on as we watch a useless TV show that no one really likes but we like better then the other bad TV shows on today. Y/N clenched and unclenches her jaw. Her tapping gets faster as her eyes flicker between the glowing screen and the clock above it.

"Baby, calm down." I whisper in her ear, sliding a piece of her hair behind her ear before placing a gentle kiss to her neck. She grumbled a 'shut up and leave me alone' before snapping her eyes back and forth again.

A frown sets on my face as she continue being her own bubble of stress. I run my hands over her sides, rub her stomach and thighs, and mess with her hair, but nothing seems to calm her down. "Baby, you need to calm down. You're too stressed." I whisper against the shell of her air as one hand rubs her leg and the other pulls her closer.

I let my lips dance over the skin of her neck as she rambles quietly about how she's not stress and how she's fine. "Let's go for a walk." I say, causing everyone to glance at me before going back to their selves.

"I don't want to go for a walk." She says before going silent again.

Carefully, I lift her off of me and get on my feet. "I only want to eat junk food and yet I still eat healthy every now and again." I say back, my hands on my hips.

Y/N rolls her eyes as a soft smile rests on her face. "Healthy food is good for you!" She tells me before shutting down again.

Grabbing her hand, I pull her up with me. "So is a walk, let's go!" She whines as she refuses to move, trying to use her weight against me. I laugh at her as I pick her up braid-style.

She whines and tries to push me away until we get outside. "Wally! Put me down!" She whines, shuffling around to try and get out of my hold. When that fails, she gives up and snuggles into my chest.

I continue walking, her legs flopping around with my movements. One arm is wrapped around my neck as the other holds my shirt in her fist. Half of her face pushes into my chest as she looks down. Her eyes are closed as she finally relaxes today. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I ask, nuzzling my face in her hair for a second before looking back up.

"Do I have too?" She asks, not opening her eyes. Instead, she snuggles further into my chest.

I laugh at her, causing a smile to spread on her face. "Yes, you have too. Especially since you're all worked up over it."

She ignored me as I continue walking towards the park in Happy Harbor. The place is packed, but of course it is! It's a park during a nice summer day. Rolling my eyes and mumbling to myself, I continue carrying my probably sleeping girlfriend around.

I walk around for a while till I find and an abandoned corner of the park. "Y/N?" I ask, shaking her some as I look around.

Most of its grass but there's a huge, bushy tree in front of us. "Yes Wally?" She asks, opening her eyes and looking at me, not a trace of sleep on her.