Don't Care (Bart Allen)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/N~ Hero Name

Requested By~ None

Tim's P.O.V.

Today was full of missions. The team was split into fours so all the mission for the day could get done. Nightwing, Superboy and me are the last group to get back to the mountain. Walking in I look around the room and find mostly everyone. But I don't find my sister in the group of people. Worry takes over as I scan the room again for H/N. I don't find her again which causes my worrying to get worse. I manage to calm myself down and deciding she's fine, I relaxes with the rest of the team.

A few more hours roll by and there still is no sign of Y/N. Deciding it's okay to panic now I shoot up, out of my chair. "Guys?!" I pretty much scream. My scream gets everyone's attention. They all look at me so I continue. "Has anyone seen H/N since we've gotten back?"

There's a chorus of "No" from everyone in the room. "I haven't seem Bart since we left...." Jaime adds. I feel my face lose all it's color as a million ideas run through my mind.

"Calm down Rob! This is Bart and H/N we're talking about! No one's going to kidnap then to easily and there was no signs of struggle when everyone came back!" Nightwing says calmly. "They probably just want out some where or they're hanging at the bat-cave! Hey I'll go there right now and see if they're there!" He adds on before walking away.

"Why don't you just call her?" Megan asks.

"Okay! I'll try that!" I say, taking out my phone. I dial her number and listen to it ring. It goes to voice mail and I call again. I do this a few more as everyone starts looking around the mountain.

"Umm... Robin?!" I hear Artemis shout.

"Ya?!" I ask once I get to her.

"Look..." She says, opening Y/N's bedroom door. Laying on the bed is Y/N and Bart. She's snuggled up in Bart's arms. His head is leaned in between her neck and shoulder as they both sleep. Relief washes over before my brotherly instincts kick in.

"Someone call Nightwing!" I hiss out as I walk into the room.

Bart''s P.O.V.

The feeling of me being ripped away from Y/N wakes me up. Half asleep I throw a few punches at the person. A few hit them but doesn't affect them to much. Soon I'm fully awake and I take in my surroundings. I'm still in Y/N's room with her sleeping on the bed peacefully. Tim leans against the closed door as Dick holds me by my arm. "Come on!" Dick hisses quietly. He drags me out of the room and through the living room. The team looks at us confused as Artemis gives me a shy smile. When we get to the Zedi tubes they push me through and I land in the Bat-cave. The other two boys walk through and I get a bad feeling in my stomach .

"Sit!" Dick tells me as he pulls up a chair for me. Dick and Tim sit in front of me and stare me down. Tim's clenching his jaw and fist shut as I look between the two of them confused. Dick seems to be calming himself down but isn't doing to good at it.

"Umm..." I say breaking the silence. "Can I go back to my girlfriend or no?" I ask without thinking. When I realize what I said I mentally curse myself.

"WHAT?!" They both snap at me.

"Soooo.... You see me and Y/N started dating...." I glance at my watch and quickly do the math. ".... about five or so hours ago...." I finish. This just leads to more glaring and silence. I shuffle around uncomfortable for a little bit.

"You are NOT dating my sister!" Tim yells at me in a voice laced with anger and annoyance.

"Ya I am..." I say matter of factly.

"No you're not!" Dick pipes in. "Just cause you convinced her to get down and dirty with you doesn't mean she's automatically your girlfriend. Who even says she wanted to do anything with you! And really Bart? Did you really take advantage of her being all stressed out? That's just low!" He lectures me.

"I can't believe you!" Tim says disgusted with me.

"Umm.... First off I didn't do anything with Y/N! I haven't even kissed her let alone SLEPT WITH HER! And really? I got more class then you Mr. One Night Stand! Second if and I mean IF we ever decide to do anything I would make sure she's okay with it! I'm not going to pressure her into doing anything she doesn't want too! And no I didn't take advantage of her! Not to mention she's stressed out because YOU put all this work on her!" I yell back at him.

"Do you really think we're going to let you date our sister now?" Tim questions me.

"Quite honestly I don't care! It's not up to you who she dates! and you accusing me of something that NEVER happened isn't a good way for Y/N to wake up so I'll let this little scene slip away. Now I'm going to go hang out with my girlfriend! See you later boys!" I say getting up.

"I... you can't.... but..." Tim says, trying to grab at straws. I don't listen to any of it and walk right back through the Zedi tube. I walk through the living room and everyone stares at me as I head towards the living quarters. Now, off to go see Y/N........