A Pony! (Dick Greyson)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.

About a week ago Batman mentioned that my birthday was two weeks away. Ya.... the team didn't know about that. But know they do! So now they're all hung up on throwing me a party and they won't take no as an answer.So here we are the night before my birthday, getting everything ready.

Megan and Kaldur are making ice cream cake in the kitchen. Conner is caring the boxes with the decorations from the basement, well Robin and Artemis decorate. wally was put on table duty so he's trying to set them up. "Let me help you!" I say for the hundredth time.

"No! It's your birthday! Let us do this for you!" Megan says waving a spoon at me. I sigh in defeat and flop on the couch. I turn on the TV and flip through the channels a few times. I finally decide to watch a rerun of Stuck In The Middle.

After an hour of silence someone finally says something. "So what do you want for your birthday?" Robin asks getting of the latter.

I smile at him and answer. "A pony!" The whole team laughs at my childishness.

"Something I can realistically purchase." Robin says moving a box onto a table.

"You can realistically purchase a pony if you try hard enough!" I shot back at him. He rolls his eyes but smiles at me.

"Get called out!" Wally shouts from across the room.

"You are quite child like Y/N." Kaldur tells me.

"Agreed!" Conner says with one of his rare smiles.

*Time Skip*

Right now I'm at the birthday party the team is set up for me. The whole team's here and so is some of the Justice League members. "Present time!" Wally yells, racing past me. I laugh at him and walk to the middle of the room. I sit on the floor as everyone filters in. Once everyone is settled in, I reach for a present. "No!" Robin yells, walking up to me.

Everyone looks at him surprised as he walks up to the pill of presents on the room. He shuffles through them till he finds the one he's looking for. He picks it up and walks back over to me.It's a small square box wrapped in golden paper and a pretty red bow. "Open this one first!" He says handing it to me and going back to his seat.

I read the tag and it says 'Happy Birthday Y/N! ~Robin'  It's written in Robin's curvy hand writing. "How selfish of you to make me open yours first!" I say smiling.

He smiles at me too and says "Just open it!" Rolling his eyes at the end. I pull on the bow and it falls to the floor swiftly. Then I tear of the paper to be meet with a small brown box. I open the box and see the cutest thing ever! It's a small stuffed horse that's brown with white splattered all over it. I left it out of the box and smile at it.

"He actually got you a pony!" Artemis says before laughing. The rest of my team starts laughing to, leaving the League very confused. The rest of the party goes smoothly besides Conner smash my piece of cake in my face and Artemis throwing hers at Wally. I thank everyone for everything before they leave and now it's just the team, me and Batman.

"Time to go Robin." Batman says walking up to our little circle of seven.

"Okay." He says walking towards him. Before he can get to far I wrap mt arms around his shoulders for a hug.

"You actually got me a pony!" I whisper into his ear.

"Yes I did." He whispers back but adds "Why are we whispering?"

"Causes it's fun I say letting go of him.

"Now for the real question...." Artemis says. "Who's more childish...... Wally or Y/N?" To that everyone but Wally and me yell out my name.

"I win!" I say rubbing it in Wally's face.

"Ya, ya! I know!' He says back.

"I got to go guys!" Robin says walking away.

"Bye!" We all scream after him. After both Artemis and Wally leave I help the three other team meets that live at the mountain, in cleaning up. I carry all my new stuff to my room and put it away. I place my new horse on my bed and smile at it. That witty bird actually got me a horse.......