Half To Death (Dick Grayson)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/N~ Hero Name

H/C~ Hair Color

E/C~ Eye Color

N/N~ Nick Name

Requested By~ None

Dick's P.O.V.

Tonight is one of the rare nights that no adults are at the mountain. So being teens, of course we used this to our advantage. Walking back into the living room I tell everyone the news. "We're clear!"

They all smile as Wally celebrates. "YES!" He says jumping up and down.

"Okay, so are we playing Truth or Dare or Never Have I Ever?" Artemis asks.

"I think it's H/N's turn to pick!" Megan says happily. We all turn towards her as she thinks it over.

She smirks at me before answering. "How about Never Have I Ever?" Everyone agrees and Artemis walks off. I gulp nervously before agreeing too. You see, besides Wally she's the only one that knows my identity and I know hers. Because of this we've been come really close friends and to my dismay nothing more.

"I got the cups and vodka!" The archer says walking back towards us.

"Who all's playing?" Y/N questions, not taking her eyes off of me.

"M-me!" I say shakily.

"Me too!" Megan says happily and Conner nods in agreement.

"I don't think this is a smart or funny idea...." Kaldur says in his monotone voice.

"Oh come on Kaldur! Lighten up! Have some fun! What's the worse that can happen?" Y/N asks him.

"You could end up dead, pregnant, revile important secrets to the wrong person and more!" He says in a louder tone.

"Nothings going to happen! No one's going to get drink enough to do that! And even if they do, none of us are going to let them go anywhere by their selves!" Wally fights back. Knowing he lost, Kaldur walks away.

"Are you playing?" I ask the red head.

"You bet!" He says moving closer to the table. Artemis pours everyone a glass and passes them out.

"ME FIRST!" H/N says excitedly. No one fighters her on it so she begins. "Never have I ever..... Slept with someone...." Wally and Artemis are the only two that drink from their cups. We all look at the questionably but don't ask.

"My turn!" Megan says next. "Never have I ever.... gotten drunk!" Artemis, Y/N and me are the only ones who take a drink.

*Time Skip*

At the moment we all stare at Y/N. The bottle is empty and most of that is because of her. She won the game with a total of five glasses. Wally got second with four, then Artemis with three. I fallow behind her with two with Megan on my tail with one. Conner takes up the loser, still being on his first glass. "Hic!" Y/N hiccups.

"I'm going to go on a limb her and say H/N wins and that she's probably drunk....." She reaches for the bottle and completely misses it. She does it a few more times with the same results. "Scratch that! She is drunk!" Wally says, watching her with amusement.

My phone dings and I check it. 'On our way back, come home soon ~ Batman' Everyone looks at me - besides Y/N - as I explain. "Batman's on his way back so I should get home.... and probably get her home...." I say point towards my H/C friend. Friend..... I hate that word! I don't want to just be her friend.