Don't Tease (Damian Wayne) ~Lemon

Warning~ This is my first lemon, so I'm sorry if it sucks! A little kinky too so ya....... Ima going to go find my holy water now...... All a little rape like scenario so don't hate me! Remember consent is key to anything like this!!! No consent means it's a no go!!!!

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Requested By~ Batboys_Lover1939

Your P.O.V.

At the moment I'm down stairs fighting with Jason. After my mother went to jail I moved in with my Grandfather - or as everyone else knows him - Alfred. I live with him, his son like friend Bruce and Bruce's four boys. With me spending so much time around them, the boys have learned how to push my buttons and that's what started all this. "Shut up Jason!" I say stepping away from him.

"Why? Cause you know I'm right?" He says steeping closer to me. I move back again and hit the wall.

"No you're not! Just leave me alone!" I scream. He laughs at me and pushes his body against mine. Causing me to be pushed all the way against the wall. He then roughly grabs my waist.

Leaning down to my ear, he starts talking. "Why be with Damian? Hmm? Why the demon? Especially when you could have me?" I can smell the alcohol rolling off his breath as he talks.

"Jason you're drunk! You don't know what you're talking about! Now, get off of me and let go!" I tell him. He laughs at my words and starts kissing down my neck. "JASON! STOP! Get off of me! Stop it! You don't have the right to do this! You aren't my boyfriend! You aren't Damian!" I yell, trying to push him off of me. He grabs my hands and holds them above my head. I try to push him away again but it doesn't work to well. I'm about to yell again when he's ripped off of me.

I look up to see Damian hitting Jason. Jason tries to defend himself but fails terribly. Soon he's passed out on the floor. Damian turns around and starts walking towards me. "Oh my god! Damian! It's not what it looks like! I promise! I was trying to get him off of me! I'm so-" But he cuts me off by planting a kiss on my lips.

"I know.... I heard you yelling and I figured you too were just fighting so I came to see what it was about and then......" he slowly trails off. He looks back at me with a mixture of anger and lust in his eyes. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts walking up the stairs trailing kisses up and down my neck and jaw.

I've been here for eight months now and for six of those months I've been dating Damian. We've made out a lot but we've never slept together. We've talked about it so I know that Damian still has his v-card just like me. Which I'm happy about. He opens his door with me still clinging to him. When we get into his room he throws me on the bed. I land on my back and bounce back up a little bit. He closes the door and I hear him turn the lock.

He walks up to the bed and crawls over to me. My heart speeds up as he lays on top of me. He roughly kisses me and I kiss back. Quickly our kisses get heated and I start rubbing his sides. He grabs my wrist in one of his hands and smirks down at me. He holds them above my head as he starts talking to me. "Sorry my Beloved but I'm in charge right now...." His husky whisper sends shivers down my spin.

He smirks even more at my reaction as he starts leaving hickeys and bite marks down my neck. He quickly finds my sweet spot and starts sucking on it. I let out a few moans which only encourages his actions.

I tug on his shirt hem and he pulls away from me to quickly taking it off. "I heard you moan for Jason...." He says, lets his fingers slip down my shorts and he starts rubbing my womanhood through my underwear. "I'm the only one you make those sounds for!" He says pulling away from me, ending my uncontrollable moans. I whine loudly at the lose of attention and he chuckles at me.