Scary Movie (Wally West)

Keys~

Y/F/N~ Your Fall Name

Y/N~ You're Name

M/N~ Mentor's Name

H/C~ Hair Color

Notes~ Okay, I'm super surprised I haven't said this earlier but none of the pictures I use are mine. I find them all off the internet or on Pinterest.

Requested By~ seIinaskyle

Your P.O.V.

I let my eyes run over the black squiggle lines on the paper. My eyes go faster and faster as the plot of my book gets way more exciting. Just when it's about to get to the best part, my book is ripped out of my hands and my hair is waved out of place by a gust of wind.

Standing in front of me is Wally West, my very annoying boyfriend. "Wally! Give me my book back!" I yell, lunging at him. Managing to knock him over, I grab my book and go back to reading, still laying on top of him.

Wally lays on his able on the floor. My knees are on either side of his body as I'm leaning over him. My book is above his head as my chest is pretty much in his face. His hands trace over my sides as he waits for me to finish reading.

Being respectful he looks over my face instead of down my shirt. "Babe" He calls for me, but I ignore him. "Babe, not that I don't like sitting like this or anything. It's really hot and wait a turn on, actually. But we are sitting in a very sexual manner in the middle of the living room where anyone from the team can walk in." He points out, rubbing his hands over my thighs.

Quickly finishing the last page of the chapter, I make my page and close my book. "Sorry, I just got to a good part off my book." I tell him, leaning down and kissing his lips. My hands wonder into his hair as his hands trace over my whole body. When we separate, I smile. "Hey Baby! I've missed you." I tell him as we're so close that our lips brush together.

Quickly, Wally flips us over. Now my back rests against the floor as my arms are wrapped around his neck. He's between my knees as his lips hover over mine now. "I've missed you too..." Wally tells me before kissing my lips again. This one is long and passionate. After that, he places a hole butch of short, small kiss to my lips.

Laughing at him, I crawl out from under him. "It's only been two days since you've seen me last!" I remind him, heading for the couch.

Getting up, Wally pulls me against him again and smothers my face and neck in more kisses. "I know, Babe. I have a question though."

Leaning into his touch, I ask "What's your question?"

Spinning me around, he dramatically falls to one knee, holding my hands. "Y/F/N, will you honor my poor soul by going on a date with me this week.... again....?" He asks me, a huge grin covering his face.

Laughing at him, I lean down and kiss him again. "I'd be honored too!" I say back, pulling him to his feet. "What are we going to do for our date night, Babe?" I ask him, pulling him to his feet and dancing around the room like an idiot.

He thinks over it for a minute before answering me. "How about we watch a scary movie at my house tonight?" He asks me, sliding me out and then back to him.

We continue to dance as I think over this. "Umm.... a scary movie?" I ask, not liking scary movies with an ounce of my being.

"Yes! I love scary movies!" He tells me with a smile on his face.

Gulping quietly, I force a smile on my face. "Then a scary movie it is!" I cheer out to make Wally happily. We go quiet, continuing to dance with each other.