Feel Better (Wally West)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ Lemon, duh. Hard core scratching, I guess? Is that a thing? Did I just make it a thing? I don't know. Super long too, so sorry!

Requested By~ flaregirl2112

Wally's P.O.V.

I lay on my bed at the mountain with my girlfriend with me. She leans against me as she's watching the TV screen. Smirking, I start kissing up her neck. We both choose to use our free hour for eighth hour so we could spend some time together before everyone shows up at the mountain.

I let my lips trail around her neck for no reason and with no destination. When they slide over one of her sensitive spots, she moan. Rolling on top of her, I start sucking on the spot. "I love you, Y/N." I tell her, letting my hands slip under her shirt. She lets out a steady, but happy breath as she lets her back curl from my touch.

Letting my hands slip down her body, I let them swipe down her panties. Her body shakes as she waits for my touch. I let my finger tips dance across her thighs, up to her womanhood. When I go to touch her, my door slams open. Using my speed, I fix her and sit up right before whoever is there can see what we were doing. "Hey guys!" Robin chirps out (hehehe! Robin chirps! Robin..... chirps!..... I crack myself up!)

Rolling my eyes, I sigh out of my nose. "What are you doing here?!" I ask annoyed with my friend. "Aren't you suppose to be in school?" I ask, sending a side glare his way.

Smiling, Robin walks up and plants himself between Y/N and me. "Eighth hour is my study hall and since we got no homework today they let us out early!" He say, leaning against Y/N.

"That's great!" She says her mind elsewhere.

* Time Skip *

Y/N and me are watching a movie in the theater that Batman has built in the mountain. Reaching over, I go to grab some popcorn from the box. Instead of the butter soaked treat, I get nothing. "Babe! We're out of popcorn!" I tell her.

She laughs at me and shakes her head. "Ya, I know!"

Instead of seating in separate seats, I have Y/N sitting on my lap as she rests her feet on the chair in front of us. "You should go get some more." I tell her, running my hand up and down we thigh.

"You're right! You should go get some ice cream!" She tells me, climbing off my lap and kneeling on the floor.

Whining, I say "Why can't you get it?"

Instead of getting her to get it, she crawls over to me. When she eats to me, she sits on her knees. She places her hands on my knees and starts rubbing them up my thighs. Getting on her feet, she crawls up my body and starts rubbing her hands closer to my jean zipper. "Please, Baby? Can you get the popcorn for me?" She questions me, leaning down to kiss my neck.

My face heats up as it starts to get uncomfortable in my jeans. "I'll be right back!" I tell her, getting to my feet. I speed to my room to get ride of the boner she gave me. Knowing her, she's not going to want to do anything with the team around. She has this fear that they'll walking in on us and it makes her uncomfortable. So, if that's what she wants that's what I'll give her.

Once I'm done, I pull my pants up, wash my hands before walking out to the kitchen. I hum happily as I say dream over the night we'll have later. After we finally got Robin way, for the seventeenth time today, she promised she'd come over and spend the night.

After the popcorn is done, I walk back into the Theater and up to our spot. She's teasingly sitting on the chair with her legs wide open and her shirt ridden up, showing the beginning of her bra. "You're a tease." I tell her, kneeling between her legs and kissing up her stomach.