Its Called Vacation (Team)

Keys~
Y/N~ Your Name
H/N~ Hero Name
N/N~ Nick Name

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.
"Last call for plane 52 for Florida!" The speakers called out as Bobo and me start walking towards the plane's doors.

"You got your bag?" He asks once we find our seats.

"Yep!" I say holding it up. It's a decent sized book bag. It's main color is blue but you wouldn't be able to tell that from all the patches on it. Every time Bobo takes me somewhere I get a path to add to my collection. This isn't my first time going to Florida. But it is my first time going to Miami! I'm so excited! Two weeks away from being a hero and no school! I love the hero act and all but sometimes I need a break too.

"Turn your phone off." Bobo reminds me.

I pull it out and quickly check it one last time before he plane takes off. 'Have a good trip! ~ Batman' I smile at his jester and quickly text back. 'Thanks! Don't miss me too much! ~ Y/N' After I hit send I shut off my phone. Goodbye Gotham, Hello Florida!

*Time Skip*

Conner's P.O.V.
I walk with Megan as she tells me about her day. Walking into the living room , Kaldur is waiting for us like usual. Him and Megan trade hellos before she goes back to talking. Slowly everyone shows up and they all talking with each other as I listen in too. "Has anyone seen H/N today?" Kaldur randomly asks.

No one does so I ya my superhero to check around for her. But I don't hear her usual titter, tatter. Actually I don't even hear her heartbeat in the mountain. "She's not in the mountain." I inform them.

"Oh! Like that's helpful!" Artemis says rudely.

"Well it's good to know that she isn't hiding or something! It stops us from going on a wild goose chase!" Megan says in her cheerful voice.

"Agreed! She's sneaker then Robin!" Wally says truthfully.

"I disagree!" Robin snaps, annoyed his title is being stolen from him.

Annoyed Artemis says "I'll just text her!" This ends the discussion as everyone goes to do their own thing till she responds.

Your P.O.V.
Bobo swipes the card to our hotel room as I wait impatiently. He finally gets the door open and I race in. I drop my bags on the floor and flip on the bed. I close my eyes as I take in the bed's softness. My body starts getting lefties and I snap my eyes open. Bob throws me over to the other bed as shriek in surprise. "I get the bed closes to the door." He says, also flopping down.

"I'm okay with that!" I say heading for the balcony. Swinging open the doors I walk out and lean against the railing. It's already night here so the moon shines brightly. The light from it hits the water and bounces off of it with beauty. I stand there breathless as I take in the view.

Bobo comes towards me and wraps his arms around me. "You like it here? Is it an okay place for our vacation?" He asks like usual.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I say spinning around in his arms to face him. I hug him back and snuggle my face into his chest. He laughs at my reaction and holds me closer. After a while he pulls away and heads inside.

"Hey N/N we're going to be here for a while so you might as while unpack." He tells me, starting to unpack himself. I walk inside after taking one last glance and start to work too.

After a while I wonder upon my phone. "Hey Bobo?" I ask from my bed.

"Hmm?" He hums towards me as he walks out of the bathroom.

"Am I going to need my phone?" I answer back.

He thinks over it for a minute before shaking his head. "Nah! I'm not letting you out of my sight while we're here!" He says protectively. He's always been over protective. Do you know how long it took to convince him to let me gone the team? Two months of ignoring him. TWO MONTHS! It took to months to make him agree.