Or No? (Jason Todd)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

H/L~ Hair Length

H/C~ Hair Color

L/N~ Last Name

N/N~ Nick Name

Notes~ Part three of my chapter My Jacket. Lemony-ish at the end as well.

Requested By~ None

Jason's P.O.V.

Sitting in the living room, Y/N sits in my arms. Like usual she has Tim's head laying in her lap. Of course when we first started dating I would always be jealous of Tim. After a while I stopped by jealous because I know she loves me way different then how she loves Tim.

"What are you watching?" Dick asks, joining us on the couch.

Moving around, we make room for him. "Karate Kid" Tim answers him, crawling off the couch to sprawl out on the floor.

Popping out of no where, Damian asks "Can I watch too?" Humming out a yes, Y/N turns back towards the screen. Everyone sits scattered around the room.

After a few minutes Tim sits back up and turns towards us. "Mom?" Again she hums out as she continues watching the movie. "Do you want anything from the kitchen?" He asks her before getting to his feet.

"No more coffee Tim." Y/N orders, causing Tim to groan in annoyance. Smiling at him, she adds on "Could you get me so water please?"

Upset with Y/N's no more coffee rule, he slumps back down on the floor. "There's no point in me going to the kitchen now!" He complains into the carpet.

Rolling my eyes, I get after Tim. "You asked your Mom if she wanted anything, she answered now go get what she asked for."

Lifting his head up, Tim sends a glare my way. "Shut up! You're not my dad!" He yells back before hiding his face on the carpet again.

Sitting up, out of my hold, Y/N crossed her arms and glares at Tim. "Tim! Is that anyway to treat your brother?" He's silent, not even lifting his head to look at her. "Timothy Drake I will take every coffee machine in this house and burn them!" She threatens, causing Tim to snap his head up.

"No! Don't hurt my babies!" Tim cries out, handing a hand over his heart.

Trying to hold back giggles, Y/N says. "I'm trying to be mad at you, don't make me laugh!" Instead of listening to her, he tilts his head to the side and sends her a lopsided smile. I see her eyes soften as she tries to hold back the argue to wrap him in a hug. "I'm mad at you Tim." She says, falling to be intimidating because of the smile on her face.

Rolling his eyes, Dick gets up from the couch. "It's fine Mom, I'll go get you some water." He says, not realizing what he said at first. Tim and me start laughing as Dick because a stuttering mess. "I... I.... I mean.... I mean Y/N! I'll get your water Y/N!" He says before scurrying our of the room.

"Thanks Dick!" Y/N calls after him, not fazed by the fact that he called her mom.

Before he talks, Damian makes his annoying TT sound. "Leave it to Greyson to make a simple mistake of calling you mom."

Turning towards the Demon Spawn, Y/N frowns. "What's wrong with Dick calling me Mom? I let Tim do it, so why shouldn't I let you and Dick too? I'm only around all the time and help Bruce and Alfred out anyway I can." She questions him.

He's speechless for a minuet. "Well.... well I.... I guess it's only fair..." He mumbles, before looking back at the screen annoyed.

* Time Skip *