Like Michelangelo (Icicle)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Notes~ Okay, I just want to take a moment to reflect on how Icicle is probably only a villain because his dad bullied/beat him into being one. Honestly, I think if he had a caring Mother that didn't want him to be bad (*cough* like Artemis *cough*) he probably won't be a villain. Honestly I don't know if Cameron gets hit but that just seems like something his dad would do. So.... ya....

Requested By~ terralupa

Your P.O.V.

I hum out a song as I walk down the street. My weekly check clenched in my hand from the little dinner down the road from my house. I go to school during the day and work at a dinner in down town Star City when I can to make money.

When I get to the bank, I open the doors and wait my time in line. When I finally get to the front of the line, gun shots echo through the building. Instantly I drop to my knees and cover my head. Soon a swashing sound mixes with the gun shots.

My curiosity gets the better of me and I look up. Standing in the middle of the room is my idiot of a boyfriend, Cameron. You're an idiot, you're an idiot, you're an idiot! I mentally chant at him, knowing he won't actually hear it. "Jack!" Cameron yells at his right hand man. "Get everyone against the wall!" He orders and instantly Jack starting ordering everyone else around.

When Jack's eyes land on me, he glances at Cameron before grabbing my arm and bragging me to the corner. "What are you doing here?!" He hiss at me, pulling his mask off.

I nervously laugh as I rub my arm where he was holding me a little to tight. "Cashing my check from work." I honestly answer, looking down at my sneakers.

Jack is the only person other then Mr. Mahkent, Cameron's Dad, who knows about our relationship. For the past year Cameron and me have been dating.

Glaring at me, Jack sighs out of his nose. "Stay here, stay hidden, don't intervene, don't move!" He orders before pulling his mask back up and walking back out to finish with the hostages.

Peaking around the corner, I watch Jack whisper something into Cameron's ear. Instantly, the icy blue eyes I fell in love with turn toward me. My boyfriend sends me a small smile before dropping it down into a deep frown. They continue whispering at each other as a few other people hold guns towards the captives.

Throwing some ice at one of the bank teller stations closes to me, Cameron walks over to the poor lady there. "Okay, this is how it's going to work, old lady. Put the money in the bag and don't push that button and you don't die. Disobey me and you'll have a new piercing in your forehead."

I stifle my giggles as Cameron bluffs completely. When I first started dating Cameron, he promised to never hurt anyone while I was around and he has kept his promise so far. I continue watching as the lady stuffs money into the sack. My eyes stroll over to Cameron again how glances back at me before glancing down.

Doing the same, I notice his ice forming words. I won't hurt let anyone get hurt, I promise. It reads before melting away and being replaced with another sentence. When Arrow gets here I'm going to grab you.

I smile again with giggles boiling up in my throat. On a daily bases Cameron promises not to ever hurt me. Don't laugh at me! He orders through his ice. Rolling my eyes, I small smirk rests on my face. When I grab you I need you to scream and cry and through a fit until I get you into the car, okay? He asks, glancing down at me as I slightly shake my head yes.

Once the bag is full, he snatches it away from the teller and throws it to Jack. "Put that in the car." He orders, just in time for Robin, Red Arrow and Kid Flash to run in. So much for when Arrow gets here. I think to myself sarcastically.