Mine! (Tim Drake)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Requested By~ None

Warning~ It gets a little lemony so just beware

Your P.O.V.

I sit on the kitchen counter eating grapes. "Stop it! There's not going to be any grapes left!" Tim says putting the bag away.

"Awww!" But I like grapes!: I say smiling.

"You eat half the bag during our picnic date!" He shouts back at me.

"True." I say swinging my legs like a child. He walks over to me and warps his arms around my waist.

I dangle my arms loosely over his shoulders and say "Oh, what do you want?" He smiles up at me and leans closer.

"You" He answers.

"You're so cheesy!" I say leaning even closer to him. He brushes his lips against mine and I kiss him back. He kisses me again and lifts me off the counter. He walks over to the couch and lay me down on it. He litters my neck with kisses, biting gently in some places. He finds my sweet spot and I let out a moan. Then..... the stupid computer goes off.

It announces that Nightwing, Superboy and Blue beetle were back. Tim sighs and untangles himself from me. He sits back on the couch and picks up the book on the side table as I takeout my phone. "Hey guys!" Jamie says walking in.

"Hey! I say glancing at him. Conner walks through and towards the living areas as Jamie sits on one of the chairs.

"So, what were you two doing?" Dick asks.

"Nothing!" Tim says annoyed. He gets up and walks away mumbling to himself.

*Time Skip*

Robin's P.O.V.

Y/N and me haven't been able to be alone all day! Every time we sneak off somewhere, someone shows up! Just as it's getting good, BAM! Person! I finally get feed up when we almost got caught by Megan in the computer room. I grab Y/N's hand and led her towards my room.

I close the door behind me and flip us around so she's pushed up against the door and I'm pressed up against her. I kiss her and she eagerly kisses me back. I pinch her sides and slip my tongue in her mouth when she yelps. She tries to fight me for dominance but I end up winning. I move down her jaw, to her neck. I kiss up and down her neck leaving marks all over her.

I lead her towards my bed and fall on it with her on top. She kisses me as I rub up and down her sides. She starts biting my neck as I slip my hands under her shirt. They travel up and down her body as she moves from my neck to my collar bone. I get bored and flip us over. I pull her shirt off of her. I litter her stomach and chest with butterfly kisses as she messes with my hair. She tugs on it a little bit and makes me moan. "That's no fair!" I whine at her. She laughs at me and tugs at my shirt.

I slip up and over my head and go right back to attacking her neck. My hands slip under her bra and I squeeze a little. The lovely sounds of her moans run me wild. My hands trail down her body and stop at the button of her shorts. I'm about to unbutton them when my door slams open.

"Robin! Nightwing wants to know what you want from subway!" Garfield says from my door way. I lay on top of Y/N to hide as much of her from Gar as possible. I glance down at Y/N to see she's a blushing mess. I'd think it was cute if I wasn't so mad. Garfield looks at us and realizes whats going on. "I-I'll... I..." He stutters out.

"Close your eyes Beast Boy." I say. He closes his eyes and I slip Y/N's shirt over her head. A light pink color still dusted her cheeks as I pull my shirt back on too. I grab Y/N's hand and walk out of the room with gar fallowing behind us. By the time we get to the Kitchen/Living Room I'm really mad. Mostly at Batman from telling me I can't have a relationship but screw him! I'm with Y/N and everyone is going to know it.

I walk to the front of the room still leading Y/N behind me. "HEY!" I scream into the room. Everyone looks at me and Y/N either confused or surprised. "You see this?! Ya, this is mine! I'm dating Y/N okay?! So know I can actually full out date her know! You all know now okay?! Tell Batman for all I care! This is..... MINE!" When I'm done yelling at everyone I look over at Y/N to see that she was blushing a cute red color.

"You're so cute when you blush!" I tell her not caring how heard.

"S-Shut up!" She stutters out. I kiss her cheek and lead her back to me room.

In the back ground I can hear Nightwing say "Wow... I didn't think he had the guts to say it..." Oh, I so did... I so did...