Just Be Careful (Bart X Reader X Jaime) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Italics words~ The Scrub talking

Notes~ Lemon, etc.

Requested By~ Mystical_Creatures8

Your P.O.V.

A little while ago Bart and me slipped away from the team to watch a movie and cuddle. Having a relationship with Bart as we're both heroes doesn't exactly give us a lot of boyfriend, girlfriend time.

My back is against Bart's chest as he's against the head board of his bed. His arms are around my waist and his chin rests on my head. My arms are tangled up with his as we both watch the movie.

Pretty soon, Bart's lip connect with my neck. I blush and shuffle some, but don't stop him. His lips continue brushing over my skin until I moan a little. I can feel Bart's smirk on his face as he says "I found your sweet spot, Babe." I blush some more as he starts soaking on the spot.

I lean my head away so he has more skin to mess with. When he's done sucking the spot, he sinks his teeth into it. My stomach starts turning in a new, but nice way. Bart's hands snake up my shirt slowly, but don't move past my rib cage.

I lean into Bart's touch for a second before turning around on his lap. My lips attach to his and he happily kisses me back. His soft lips brush over mine as he flips us over. My back hits the soft bed as Bart's hands slide over my sides.

His finger tips tickle my sides, causing my to giggle. While my mouth is open, Bart slips his tongue inside my mouth. It dances over my own tongue and slides around in my mouth. I shiver to my core as mains spill from me more freely now.

When Bart pulls away from me, he pulls my shirt over my head and throws it on the floor. His lips attach to y skin and cover my S/T skin with hickeys and bite marks. In no time his at the waist band of my jeans.

My breath hicks as Bart's finger tips slide over the thin line of skin that descends into my jeans. There's a beat where Bart looks at me and soaks the moment before he leans down. His lips brush over the sensitive skin, causing my to squirm some more. He trails kisses over the strip before sliding his hands into my pants. My breathing is short and fast as Bart's hands slide over my pantie straps on my hips.

Bart and me have never done something like this. We've already gone way past we're we've been before. The farthest we've ever gone is heat make-out on the couch.

Bart's thumbs rub my hip bones as his other fingers stay frozen where they're at. "Do you want to do this?" He questions, glancing up at me.

"Yes...." I breath out, pulling Bart into a kiss. His hands don't leave my hips as he gently kisses me back. When we pull away, Bart slips my jeans off of me and adds them to the pill on the floor.

His mouth attaches to my inner-thighs and instantly start marking up my never touched skin. My hands slip into his hair and pull on it as I moan and yell in surprise when he bites me. Bart chuckles at me as he slides his fingers over my panties.

He teases me until my underwear is soaked. "All nice and wet for me, My Little Virgin." He whispers in my ear, pulling his finger tips away from my core.

A blush covers my face as I look up at Bart. "You're a virgin too!" I shoot back, causing him to tilt his head cutely.

"I know." He says back before kissing me. When he pulls away, he slips his hands behind my back and messes with my clip. It takes him a few times before he's able to undo it. When it's undone, the fabric slips off of me and floats down to the bed spread.